[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
What will be our boss killer skill during leveling?

Use frost blades together with a 4L Ancestral Protector.
Try to have Vaal haste, Berserk etc up for bosses. It helps a lot. :)

Don't panic.
Going to switch last second to this for my league starter since I've never played Frost Blades. Thanks for the build!
sure this is a good league starter? first 23 levels feel like *****

time to take the break and start another build which is really working as start, gl
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 6, 2019, 5:57:33 PM
Not sure about this as a league starter. First 16 levels feel pretty lackluster in terms of attack speed/mana. I could barely kill Mervel.
Word of Warning to everyone. This is not a viable league starter this league. You'll be struggling with str/int requirements, and without twink gear (weapons, specifically) your dps isn't even enough to level. First Ascendancy does not help in the slightest.
"
Magisch wrote:
Word of Warning to everyone. This is not a viable league starter this league. You'll be struggling with str/int requirements, and without twink gear (weapons, specifically) your dps isn't even enough to level. First Ascendancy does not help in the slightest.

You are kidding right?

This build came recommended (ie. Lifting), and league already started (im 26 with this build). If this is true I have to start over.
"
nexxen666 wrote:
"
Magisch wrote:

You are kidding right?

This build came recommended (ie. Lifting), and league already started (im 26 with this build). If this is true I have to start over.

I got my first ascendancy done, got the threshold jewel, got ewar's mirage (which is like 3c atm so rip), and it still feels bad. The DPS Is just not good enough. This might be a good build later on, but it needs a lot of gear to get going.
I'm lvl 33 and really struggling as a league starter. Yikes. I feel like it might be better to swap now before I invest too much in this build.
I'm 34 SSF and murdering everything .. Don't follow the POB blindly -- Take Fangs of Frost, Disciple of Slaughter(with asc), Primeval Force, etc if your damage is too low.

I think the POB leveling tree is just too defense-oriented for a league starter.
I'm definitely rerolling into something better for now.

I might revisit this later in the league when I have the currency to throw at making the leveling not feel like concentrated ass, but right now it does not perform, while other builds sail through everything like a breeze.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info