Map Stash Tab (Remove-only)

Same bug here, looking for solutions
"
Cenobyte666 wrote:
Same bug here, looking for solutions

solution so far is to shift them onto the right end of the stash. dont expect much more, its either too complicated to fix or not important enough ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
GG please do something, i'm sure you can fix this :)
I have now two empty map stash tabs in std (probably from abyss and bestiary), incursion soon coming to an end. If they cannot fix it for two leagues, then this company deserves amateurship of the year title. Get it fixed please instead of releasing another crappy payable visuals. Nobody should support you really if you can't fix such bugs for half a year LOL. I didn't pay you already more than every other one time payed computer game in my life to endure such stupid bugs!!!
Last edited by Fnts7 on Aug 15, 2018, 9:22:45 AM
Same for me...
Same for me. Now 2 Map (Remove only) Tabs and in a few das there will be THREE !!!
Same here :(
How is this bug still not fixed?
same here
"
Barny003 wrote:
Same for me. Now 2 Map (Remove only) Tabs and in a few das there will be THREE !!!

Prevential solution: use empty, regular tabs to park your maps before the migration, so that no map tab is migrated to remove-only. (Only useful if you a) have spare tabs and b) have sufficient space in your standard map tab for the migrated maps)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info