Map Stash Tab (Remove-only)

"
Gammon88 wrote:
Mine the same, but I also cannot put maps into the permanent map stash tab.

Assuming your permanent map stash tab is empty, you should be able to change the type of map that the tab will accept (War for the Atlas, Atlas of Worlds, etc). You can only have one single type at a time.

As for the map stash tabs not disappearing... I'd imagine that they'll take care of that this Friday when the servers go down?

/I hope. :)
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
Same Issue.

Attempted switching between map type (original, awakening, atlas, war) and re-logging between changes.
All 4 tabs are empty.
No effect.
"
Gammon88 wrote:
Mine the same, but I also cannot put maps into the permanent map stash tab.

Same here, I never got a remove only map tab after the merge. I can freely remove/place maps that were in this tab, but not my old maps from standard. I'm guessing this is because I never logged into standard since purchasing the map tab.

derp: I forgot that these are now legacy maps that I have in standard. But I thought the tab was still supposed to store different series?
Last edited by throttlekitty on Feb 27, 2018, 1:16:30 PM

Also have empty remove only stash tab.
Same here, no maps in the tab, but its not removing after logout.
same here
"
throttlekitty wrote:
derp: I forgot that these are now legacy maps that I have in standard. But I thought the tab was still supposed to store different series?

The map tab can hold exactly one series of maps, you indicate which one by customizing the tab via right-click and using the dropdown while it's empty.

Jagged diamond-like maps are Original, square maps are The Awakening, round maps are Atlas of Worlds, dark gray round ones with cutout corners are War for the Atlas, the current series.
imgur.com/F4LQDg7

Same thing with mine
Same for me and I think it's because there are maps that don't appear. I had Shaped Atoll in my maps tab and since the merge I lost them.
Same , unable to delete empty remove only map stash tab.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info