[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Any thoughts on alternate for blood rage for lab/delve?

normally as you noted it's fine. However, in lower density situations I find it triggering and lasting so long it causes problems. Specifically in delve when wandering the darkness and in lab near traps triggering it and not having any mobs near by to leech from. For lab I wound up taking it out to finish the trial, might do same for delve. Curious if you've had this issue and thoughts on substitute (prefeably green to keep helm)

Otherwise up to mid-70s and still going well - nice build
I am not able to get above the 5sek life leech after doing my last damage even dough i have 40% max leech (trough VP and gear) and lech going on after gaining full life back? or is this just a bug ? its really anoying with Blood Rage this way :/
Last edited by Akkajo on Mar 11, 2019, 5:13:53 PM
"
Akkajo wrote:
I am not able to get above the 5sek life leech after doing my last damage even dough i have 40% max leech (trough VP and gear) and lech going on after gaining full life back? or is this just a bug ? its really anoying with Blood Rage this way :/

Leech Length Nerf
Previously, there was no upper limit on how much an individual leech effect could restore. This meant that a very high damage hit with enough leech could last minutes, if not longer, if you had an effect letting your leech remain on full life. Now, there is a limit of 10% restored per leech effect, so each individual leech effect can't last more than 5 seconds. For the Ascendant's Slayer Passive Skill, this is 5% lower.
"
Unshiftables wrote:
Any thoughts on alternate for blood rage for lab/delve?

normally as you noted it's fine. However, in lower density situations I find it triggering and lasting so long it causes problems. Specifically in delve when wandering the darkness and in lab near traps triggering it and not having any mobs near by to leech from. For lab I wound up taking it out to finish the trial, might do same for delve. Curious if you've had this issue and thoughts on substitute (prefeably green to keep helm)

Otherwise up to mid-70s and still going well - nice build

Yes of course, take it out. I say it in the lab section of the guide. BR is for mapping.

"
Akkajo wrote:

The reply in the post above explains what happens. If you look at the 3.6 section of the guide I specifically mention blood rage. Try taking out increased duration. It'll make it expire faster. If that's not enough you may need to stop using it completely. Thank you GGG...

I haven't played with this in 3.6. BR may be difficult to use with the leech duration nerf. I'll see if I can come up with an alternative later.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
I haven't played with this in 3.6. BR may be difficult to use with the leech duration nerf. I'll see if I can come up with an alternative later.

That would be great and thank you for all great work on this build. Having a lot of fun playing & leveling this!
am i supposed to not care about the gear tab when in acts?
"
krzyziuu wrote:
"

That would be great and thank you for all great work on this build. Having a lot of fun playing & leveling this!

Well I tried some other ways of generating frenzy charges but nothing works well. The solution is to reduce the duration of blood rage. Check the gem section for details.

I also uploaded a new PoB. I used the new crafts to squeeze a bit more life and damage out of the build. Nothing big but it's free...
That new global physical/chaos craft is super nice and cheap.

I added Hyrri's truth to the gear section. Just something to have in mind if you're poor.

"
gravela8b wrote:
am i supposed to not care about the gear tab when in acts?

You're supposed to read everything.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

"
KepugLeinad wrote:
"
Akkajo wrote:

Leech Length Nerf
Previously, there was no upper limit on how much an individual leech effect could restore. This meant that a very high damage hit with enough leech could last minutes, if not longer, if you had an effect letting your leech remain on full life. Now, there is a limit of 10% restored per leech effect, so each individual leech effect can't last more than 5 seconds. For the Ascendant's Slayer Passive Skill, this is 5% lower.

Ah thanks now that u posted it it reminds that i've read that XD XD XD
sry for that

I tried out taking increased duration out. that helps a lot. but still thinking about what to take in for that. Less Duration is an option. but somehow it feels like smth is missing but i'll try it.

EDIT: Did it with Less Duration and works perfect :)
Last edited by Akkajo on Mar 18, 2019, 8:43:07 AM
The leveling for 46 to 70
The nullification isn't there any more most of it is in Void Barrier now, I don't know what to take now. The skill tree changed a little so the skill tree in your guide is a little outdated. I took Lethal Assault, not sure if it's fine
As far as I can see nothing is outdated. The first 3 trees may be 3.1 but nothing has changed in that part. The remaining trees that contain the changed nodes are 3.6.
In any case minor details like that don't really matter. Just join a group and rush to maps. Make sure you use the proper weapons for each stage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info