[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

So I'm finally pushing into red maps with my ssf guy, and I was able to chance a wasp nest (while I throw other claws I might find into the temple for a chance of the wolf ones).

Anyways, I replaced an 80-223 phys claw with 16% IAS in POB and my DPS went down by a bit it seemed like, although the eye test has me clearing faster, I don't know.

Can anyone take a look at my character and see what I might be missing in POB (or in general)? Or what I should focus on next please? Thank you in advance.
Not sure if this is appropriate for this thread, but selling my 6 link as I upgraded to a belly. This piece will take you a long way and has the sockets you need for this builds ST setup.

Let me know you found it here and its 50 chaos, whisper Rand_al_Thor_

Edit: SOLD!
Last edited by white0ut on Jul 19, 2018, 1:44:14 AM
hi, i'm following your build but for some reason i keep struggling during mapping, cleared all the acts with less to no difficulty but mapping has become an issue to me. my gear's are pretty similar to your's aprat from the rings. i have a almost good resistance in all 3 elements except for chaos. my character is level 74 so i'm doing T7 to T10 but i most of the time die to either mobs or bosses. purchased the scourage claws and used them over the wasp nest but for some reason the scourage claws leech less than the wasp nest, getting me killed 60% of the time. i'm following your build t the letter but for some unknown reason i keep dying, i loss more than i leech. any advice would be great help. Also after i finished the story, i started doing maps starting from Tier 6 FYI.
Last edited by pukmuna on Jul 16, 2018, 6:37:11 AM
"
quixtyle wrote:
So I'm finally pushing into red maps with my ssf guy, and I was able to chance a wasp nest (while I throw other claws I might find into the temple for a chance of the wolf ones).

Anyways, I replaced an 80-223 phys claw with 16% IAS in POB and my DPS went down by a bit it seemed like, although the eye test has me clearing faster, I don't know.

Can anyone take a look at my character and see what I might be missing in POB (or in general)? Or what I should focus on next please? Thank you in advance.

I'd say use whatever feels better. You may have something unchecked in PoB. Since you're in SSF there's no point in making any recommendations. You can only use whatever you happen to find. The gear you need are detailed on the guide.

"
pukmuna wrote:
]hi, i'm following your build but for some reason i keep struggling during mapping, cleared all the acts with less to no difficulty but mapping has become an issue to me. my gear's are pretty similar to your's aprat from the rings. i have a almost good resistance in all 3 elements except for chaos. my character is level 74 so i'm doing T7 to T10 but i most of the time die to either mobs or bosses. purchased the scourage claws and used them over the wasp nest but for some reason the scourage claws leech less than the wasp nest, getting me killed 60% of the time. i'm following your build t the letter but for some unknown reason i keep dying, i loss more than i leech. any advice would be great help. Also after i finished the story, i started doing maps starting from Tier 6 FYI.

Your gear is definitely not similar to mine. You're missing a ton of life on it. Even your belly has the lowest roll possible. If you don't have capped resists on all 3 elements you should get that IMMEDIATELY. You can't play the game without that.
The Wasps don't leech. Read the implicit. If your damage is low then leech is low. If you fix those 2 issues you'll stop dying.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Jul 16, 2018, 7:08:17 AM
"
Your gear is definitely not similar to mine. You're missing a ton of life on it. Even your belly has the lowest roll possible. If you don't have capped resists on all 3 elements you should get that IMMEDIATELY. You can't play the game without that.
The Wasps don't leech. Read the implicit. If your damage is low then leech is low. If you fix those 2 issues you'll stop dying.

uhhh cap them??? u mean max them out? cos last time i checked those items were pretty expensive somewhere around 2 to 3 EX just for the rings. well all 3 resistant are above 100 and yes i know the current Belly of the Beast are shit, trying to sell it and get a better one. so which items do i need to change again other than the Armour which is pretty obvious.

Edit: i'm pretty new so i don't understand alot of things, maybe we can talk in discord or some voice chat method as you can tell me what exactly i need to change.
Last edited by pukmuna on Jul 16, 2018, 8:33:14 AM
"

I'd say use whatever feels better. You may have something unchecked in PoB. Since you're in SSF there's no point in making any recommendations. You can only use whatever you happen to find. The gear you need are detailed on the guide.

Of course with playing as an SSF, I am limited in terms of my uniques and so forth, but there are many things that can be crafted regularly (certain pre/suffixes or gems at the least) or by chaos spam/essences. Besides projectile damage>projectile speed, there is almost no mention of particular stats at all (i.e. IAS>ICS>ICD) for a build that
"
It is a perfect league starter, can be used in SSF and scales to do all content in the game.
"
pukmuna wrote:
"

uhhh cap them??? u mean max them out? cos last time i checked those items were pretty expensive somewhere around 2 to 3 EX just for the rings. well all 3 resistant are above 100 and yes i know the current Belly of the Beast are shit, trying to sell it and get a better one. so which items do i need to change again other than the Armour which is pretty obvious.

Edit: i'm pretty new so i don't understand alot of things, maybe we can talk in discord or some voice chat method as you can tell me what exactly i need to change.

Capped resists means (in most cases) 75%. You don't need more than that. Check the wiki to learn how resists work, it's vital to know.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resistance

You need a ton more life on your gear. Your helmet is low, ring and amu have nothing ! and the boots are low too. When you have some money, keep the gloves and the belly (if you can't get a higher roll) and replace everything else.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

great build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5oGsDNbDvg - there is video with my deathless chimera fight (with easy mods, retch and faster attacks) maybe it could be useful idk
"
Completed 2 Challengespukmuna wrote:
"

Capped resists means (in most cases) 75%. You don't need more than that. Check the wiki to learn how resists work, it's vital to know.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resistance

You need a ton more life on your gear. Your helmet is low, ring and amu have nothing ! and the boots are low too. When you have some money, keep the gloves and the belly (if you can't get a higher roll) and replace everything else.
"

how about now?? got my hp up to 6k at lvl88.
This is much better. Now you need to change the ring and amulet. It shouldn't be hard to find better ones. Try to get steel rings if possible. Diamond is second best.
You should also upgrade your scourges. You can get 260 pDPS with a few c. I can't see your jewels you should also have life on all of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info