3.1.2 Patch Notes

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
  • Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogue would repeat itself.
  • Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogue would repeat itself.

Nice Bex :). Great Patch notes was hoping for Lich bosses spawn more and drop more 2 abyss socket gear :), but hey we will take what we can get.
~Play On~
WWW.ELITEOBSIDIANGAMING.COM
Can't find the line:
"Increased higher tier map drop rate because it's impossible to sustain and progress in red maps".
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Any plans to actually increase the lich rate before this league ends? I'm at 15 days played and have only killed 25 of which about 20 were mine.....it's almost impossible to even do this one
Hopefully this will end my black screens issue.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Fixed a bug where the "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level X Immolate" Elder mod was granting Burning Damage instead.

YESS YES!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
What about the but with the elder challenge not updating when doing elder on a red tier "Shaped" map.
Looking good!
"
Added the Multiple Traps Support gem to the quest rewards offered to the Shadow after killing Brutus.

How about you stop limiting different builds. Make all gems available at the right level. Give as a reward, the currency required to buy the appropriate level gem.

This way you can promote different builds.

And no, having Siosa and Lilly is/are not a suitable substitute. They help for convenience to go to one place to buy gems. They mean you have to conform to the character style until approx L30 to get access to out of class gems.

X
"
Prophecies:
The Visions of the Drowned prophecy is no longer available at higher levels.

Finally i can free a slot
Plz,do the same thing for the following prophecies:
The Sharpened Blade
Lasting Impressions
The Hardened Armour
And share the prophecy screen
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The Visions of the Drowned prophecy is no longer available at higher levels.

Any value what 'higher levels' mean? and btw: is the only way to 'solve' having this prophecy active on a 'higher' char to seal it?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where all Corrupted Side Areas, Mission Areas, Daily Areas and some Act 10 areas could drop Maps higher than Tier 1.

So (beside Zana) master level 7+ dailies are not (longer) taken as map-equivalents? Same for 'mapped' sacrifice fragments?? (while I cant remember to have found maps > tier 1 in these).

I did not expected this cases to be seen as a bug...

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug causing the music in Acton's Nightmare to not stop playing when the bosses were killed.

Oh no! No longer relaxed listening while clearing back and looting... :( ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info