3.1.2 Patch Notes

"
Dannibal wrote:
Great job on that UI improvement!

In a pretty early stage in game (Vaal Pyramid was still end zone, duh), I had figured out for myself what all those prefixes and suffixes on magic items were. However, on rare items, I never quite understood the (then hidden) system. The light and truth have been revealed to me now, hallellujah! Thanks for continuing doing a great job - from all of us, I guess :-)

It confirms what i think, the "advanded detail" is well done for new players which are used already with the basics, and start exploring the in-depth game mechanics and values.
It seems to me that the current advanced mode is an "advanced tutorial".

For experienced players, another mode is needed with only the usefull informations, in a much more synthetic manner, as explained page 21.

It should look like this (based on the item shown page 22):

Hope this will appear in the next evolution of the UI.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Jan 19, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
What is the Bodyswap enchant?

And the Despair's enchant is the same of the all curses? Effect and Duration?
"Fixed a bug where Ancestral Call was able to support triggered skills, such as Riposte."

Why shouldn't Ancestrall Call support Riposte? Ancestral Call says it supports single-target melee attack skills. Riposte is single-target and has the attack and melee tags...

My countergem character is sad :(
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Love the new Advanced Mod Descriptions :)
"
Kroku69 wrote:
You say, "Volatile Dead now displays average damage, rather than damage per second."

So it's now normal for my damage to show SIGNIFICANTLY less than what the skill was showing before ??? I was doing well over 15k before and now 7k and dps. If I'm being honest, I fuk'n hate it.

BTW, since patch my cast speed went to shit too. FFS.

While you're probably not intelligent enough to understand this:

7k damage average.
0.5 Cast time.

That's 14kDPS.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
"
MaximeBrault wrote:
when will be the poet pen nerf?

They genrally don't nerf items mid-league, so probably after the league.
Thank you for the fixes just want to know the Arborix bow it doesn't show in the UI left top screen the buff of iron reflexes it did on the previous patch or do i miss something?
"
Fixed a bug where the Reliquarian monster was not able to be desecrated.

no, still not
I think I found a bug. you know the skill points in that bar on the bottom of the screen before you get a skill point to put in the skill tree. well I died in act two chapter one and that bar got whipped out. keeps getting whipped out when I die. I died twice the second time was for grins just to see if it was lag or a glitch but it happened with my duelist
"
Broliciously wrote:
"Fixed a bug where Ancestral Call was able to support triggered skills, such as Riposte."

Why shouldn't Ancestrall Call support Riposte? Ancestral Call says it supports single-target melee attack skills. Riposte is single-target and has the attack and melee tags...

My countergem character is sad :(

I cam back to this .... i am very sad as well. Cause you know it wasn't a glitch. They just didn't want to spend time fixing the animation bug with the interaction. That's it. That's all it is and they won't admit it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info