3.1.2 Patch Notes

"
Added a lightning explosion effect to the explosion caused by Inpulsa's Broken Heart.

Yay, time to get a different 6-Link now.
You say, "Volatile Dead now displays average damage, rather than damage per second."

So it's now normal for my damage to show SIGNIFICANTLY less than what the skill was showing before ??? I was doing well over 15k before and now 7k and dps. If I'm being honest, I fuk'n hate it.

BTW, since patch my cast speed went to shit too. FFS.

Last edited by Kroku69 on Jan 18, 2018, 7:26:36 PM
"
ncsbert wrote:
Lich spawn rate makes me want to quit the league.

+1 , spawn lich in T13/T14/T15 is just Ridiculous .... after 1 Week farming have 5 dep's and 0 lich.
Last edited by oufouf on Jan 18, 2018, 7:22:56 PM
Hello new patch o//
"
Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogue would repeat itself.
Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogue would repeat itself

Very nice job on the Tier setup. Saves a lot of time researching stats.

QoL +1
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
There's now a UI option called "Advanced Mod Descriptions" which shows additional information about items when you press Alt. It breaks down the mods of the item into separate prefixes and suffixes, shows their possible ranges and what tiers they are. Please note that the tiers shown include all possible base types. For example, if Tier 5 of a mod is the highest that can appear on a ring, then it'll be listed as Tier 5 rather than Tier 1 on that ring. We are looking to improve this aspect in the future.

Best change since lockstep!

Looking forward to the improvements to the tier display.
Last edited by Augusten on Jan 18, 2018, 8:57:36 PM
"
Augusten wrote:
"
There's now a UI option called "Advanced Mod Descriptions" which shows additional information about items when you press Alt. It breaks down the mods of the item into separate prefixes and suffixes, shows their possible ranges and what tiers they are. Please note that the tiers shown include all possible base types. For example, if Tier 5 of a mod is the highest that can appear on a ring, then it'll be listed as Tier 5 rather than Tier 1 on that ring. We are looking to improve this aspect in the future.

Best change since lockstep!

Looking forward to the improvements to the tier display.

AMEN to that!

I bet dem flippers are a bit pissed, but hey SSF welcomes all!
SSF since ~OB

Augyre got nerfed, before you get the notable elemental overload passive and buff, now you only gain on the buff.
also Desync is huge issue on consoles with shield charge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info