3.1.2 Patch Notes

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Arctic Armour was not supportable by Unbound Ailments.

Does it still not work with Elemental Proliferation? That's the one that always bothered me. Arctic Armour/Elemental Proliferation/Unbound Ailments should be a good 3-link, chilling clusters of enemies for a little over a second whenever you get hit. Sadly, it didn't work when I tested it.

Assuming I didn't miss an earlier patch note where you fixed it already, maybe next time?
"Reduced the maximum range of Reliquarian's skills."

Thank you! Dying to this damage bomb from off screen in high level maps was not fun...
Great work.

I haven't encountered the Legacy of Zeal bug until 2 days ago (that I noticed), but then I encountered it on 2 maps within half an hour.
"
There's now a UI option called "Advanced Mod Descriptions" which shows additional information about items when you press Alt. It breaks down the mods of the item into separate prefixes and suffixes, shows their possible ranges and what tiers they are. Please note that the tiers shown include all possible base types. For example, if Tier 5 of a mod is the highest that can appear on a ring, then it'll be listed as Tier 5 rather than Tier 1 on that ring. We are looking to improve this aspect in the future.

Well I just love it, very useful Thank you:)
Any solutions to this, Bug on animated guardian using esh's visage!? =(
"
Exiledtyrant wrote:
"
Reduced the damage of Storm Burst projectiles used in the Pen boss encounter.
Increased the damage of Storm Burst explosions used in the Pen boss encounter.

Just wrote some feedback about this a few hours ago. So glad you all at GGG had the foresight to get ahead of this thing. That boss was a nightmare in melee range.

I wouldn't say "get ahead of" so much as "fix something people have been complaining about since the start of the league." I was instakilled by that guy on day two or three. There was already a post in the feedback section when I went to talk about it. There was also a highly upvoted video on Reddit showing a guy die instantly with 8k life. Pen boss was slightly overtuned.

Not complaining about GGG here, since they've been off for the holidays and had a ton of other stuff to fix (and tons more left). Just pointing out this guy has been a known issue since the beginning.
nice patch but still waiting for :

"High-Priority Issues:

-The Memory Eater quest being uncompletable."

Added a lightning explosion effect to the explosion caused by Inpulsa's Broken Heart. YEAYYEA EXPLOSIONS
Fixed a bug where the "Gain x% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" Watcher's Eye mod was granting more Energy Shield than intended.

You just cost a whole lot of people a whole bunch of money. Glad I didn't hop on the hype train :)
If the patch isn't out yet why can't i log in? I keep getting the message.
"There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart path of exile."

Yet when I restart all i get is this error...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info