3.1.2 Patch Notes

thank you very much <3
"
Fixed a bug where the "Gain x% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" Watcher's Eye mod was granting more Energy Shield than intended.

This was a bug which should have been fixed. But why NOW, on 18th of January, in the middle of a season? This should have been done either in the beginning of season, or in the end. A lot of players already benefited greatly from this jewel - what would you do with those who leveled up to 100 and completed 40 challenges, effectively ending their active period of seasonal play with the use of this jewel? Why should the remaining players get such a huge disadvantage until the end of the season (comparing to those who did everything they wanted) and have a strange feeling of being backstabbed due to inevitable price drop on poe.trade?
"
5k_Money wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the "Gain x% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" Watcher's Eye mod was granting more Energy Shield than intended.

This was a bug which should have been fixed. But why NOW, on 18th of January, in the middle of a season? This should have been done either in the beginning of season, or in the end. A lot of players already benefited greatly from this jewel - what would you do with those who leveled up to 100 and completed 40 challenges, effectively ending their active period of seasonal play with the use of this jewel? Why should the remaining players get such a huge disadvantage until the end of the season (comparing to those who did everything they wanted) and have a strange feeling of being backstabbed due to inevitable price drop on poe.trade?

I bet you bought one for 20000 ex
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Fixed a bug where players were sometimes permanent freeze by a strongbox!

when will this appear in the bug fix list?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1975781/page/1#p15094502
"
I bet you bought one for 20000 ex

Said the guy with 40 challenges who can safely finish his season now.
"

thx for wasting currency on this jewel !!

Last edited by Kooki on Dec 2, 2022, 8:03:29 AM
Nice! but what about minions die in 1 second from spike floor traps in the ethernal labyrinth.
"

I guess my days of nice build with meme jewel for nodeeps guardian are over.
so back to sub 19k ES with the fixed calculation.

But 70k armor, 19k ES and finger up my nose is still viable. Waiting another couple seconds for stuff to die is no big deal.

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogue would repeat itself.
Fixed a bug where some Oni-Goroshi dialogue would repeat itself.

Indeed, +Karma to guy who wrote this in notes :)
"Advanced Mod Descriptions"
Yeeeahhh! :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info