[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

"
Kyotetsu wrote:
Looks really nice, going to try this build soon.

For the 6L setup, i would take Faster Attacks (54% AS) instead of Culling Strike (10% AS) and respec some attack speed nodes from the tree.

For the last link, getting Whispers of Doom (3-4 points) and Enfeeble (or Temporal Chains) would be really good defensively.

Yeah as mentioned in my gem section, you can go faster attacks. I just prefer culling because its pretty much giving me 15% spell damage (saving money from vaaling or buying a culling Poet's pen) and picking up attack speed on the tree also gives me the dex needed. With perfect gear you can save those points though :)

With 3-4 points, you can get 10% more damage from the tree so its up you if you need more defence or offence. Remember that bosses like Shaper have 80% less curse effectiveness too. Its a good option if you need the defence for mapping though!
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 20, 2018, 9:33:47 PM
"
Galadedrid wrote:
Your level 89 tree appears to still be for Scion, so just using your final tree as a guide.

Fixed, Thanks for the heads up!
Last edited by illyaink on Jan 20, 2018, 9:34:35 PM
kinda of confused? are the skill trees in the guide up to date?
"
eJamesIsNice wrote:

Yep, I have another post with the build as a scion. Accidently left one of the skill trees in.
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
eJamesIsNice wrote:

Yep, I have another post with the build as a scion. Accidently left one of the skill trees in.

Awesome! So I now see where the expensive side of the build is. Watchers Eye with the preferred mods is a ton of exalts. What would be your second best choice of mods on it. Fire damage leeched as life while affected by anger and?
Last edited by eJamesIsNice on Jan 21, 2018, 9:09:54 AM
just wanted to say nice build! my leveling process is going smoothly, got most of the gear ready when I ding 62 (shav's + helmet) that's only missing right now

Got a watcher eye with vitality leech and mana to energy shield (clarity) for 38 ex, should work fine right?

using Glacial Cascade on the third jewel on second wand for leveling
Can you put in the guide the links on the switch poet's to split phase of uber atziri?
"
eJamesIsNice wrote:
"
Rezzzy wrote:
"
eJamesIsNice wrote:

Awesome! So I now see where the expensive side of the build is. Watchers Eye with the preferred mods is a ton of exalts. What would be your second best choice of mods on it. Fire damage leeched as life while affected by anger and?

If I were to go budget on the watchers eye, something like damage leeched while effected by vitality/anger and es on hit when effected by discipline.

If you have a bit more money, go for the vitality leech and es clarity.
"
nanog3 wrote:
Can you put in the guide the links on the switch poet's to split phase of uber atziri?

It's already in the FAQ section :)
"
alexsteh wrote:
just wanted to say nice build! my leveling process is going smoothly, got most of the gear ready when I ding 62 (shav's + helmet) that's only missing right now

Got a watcher eye with vitality leech and mana to energy shield (clarity) for 38 ex, should work fine right?

using Glacial Cascade on the third jewel on second wand for leveling

Yeah, that's the 2nd best watchers eye you can get for the build. Grab Zealot's Oath to make use of the vitality aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info