[3.3]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Inquisitor]

What can i say about this build? Nothing but OMFG !! Its AMAZING !!! Thanks for this great great build.

This is the most powerful and fun build i ever played.

How this build work amazingly ?

You just hit the air for few seconds and the fire balls will do all the job for you fast and clean.

Cant believe how amazing this build is. Thanks again man.

That is my current gear and I'm loving it, my dps is a bit low like 140k on pob, any thoughts on getting a better dps? The helm enchant isn't a option yet there are like 4-5 on std and the min price is 36 ex.
"
nanog3 wrote:

That is my current gear and I'm loving it, my dps is a bit low like 140k on pob, any thoughts on getting a better dps? The helm enchant isn't a option yet there are like 4-5 on std and the min price is 36 ex.

Hey nanog,
Your gear is looking good! My suggestions would be:

Enchant 1-160 lightning damage if you haven't killed recently for your boots.

Bless you 15% elemental damage ring to 25% (just saw your pob and looks like you have recently done this). While your at it, also bless your shavs to 10% and your wands to 15% spell damage.

Get a 21/20 Volitile Dead

Double Crit Multi Jewel to replace youyr current rare jewel.

That takes your damage from 80k damage per ball against shaper to 100k so a 20% increase.

After that i would:
Get some high attack speed and ES gloves alsong with a CDR belt.
Cooldown reduction is a huge dps increase because your getting you 3-4 balls out faster.

Hope that helps!
Can I run headhunter with that build? Just bought one and want to try out new builds, having doubts about all those CDR, skipping balls stuff etc.
Tomorrow (Friday NZT) we plan to deploy the 3.1.2 update that introduces bug fixes and more! In the meantime, we've prepared an early look at the patch notes for this update to keep you in the loop!

New Features:

Volatile Dead now displays average damage, rather than damage per second.

haha
"
Can I run headhunter with that build? Just bought one and want to try out new builds, having doubts about all those CDR, skipping balls stuff etc.

This build requires you to have a specific attack speed. Stealing buffs like haste will actually reduce your dps. I'm not sure how it will feel if you have crazy aps with all the other buffs to make up for it tho?
Any way to do uber atziris with this build?
"
ChosenKas wrote:
Any way to do uber atziris with this build?

Have a cremation/firestorm in a poets pen on a weapon swap for the split phase. Use Volatile dead for all other phases.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kekislav228/characters
@Rezzzy could you please check out my character, I've got only 5300 es.
I've compared with the pob you provided and gear is not much different.
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kekislav228/characters
@Rezzzy could you please check out my character, I've got only 5300 es.
I've compared with the pob you provided and gear is not much different.

Hey Kekislav,

When comparing my build to yours there is around 2000 es difference:
832 from watchers eye
177 from my abyss jewel in my belt
106 from my belt
400 from my boots (compared to yours but your boots are waaaaaay better then mine)
150 because I have a extra jewel socket
281 from taking faith and steel on the tree
---------
=1946

Hope that helps!

Also how is the build with a headhunter?
Do you find that you get to much attack speed or do you hit 8 aps so it feels okay?
Does it significantly speed up map clear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info