[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Hey can someone help me out with this build. here is my setup and ive been having trouble clearing yellow maps and some white maps, and i cant kill any of the map bosses. also is 6 linking KB really that important or should i be ok with a 5link for a while. Also I am capped on resist and at 2.9k hp

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sezs/characters

Last edited by sezs on Jul 13, 2019, 5:03:17 PM
"
sezs wrote:
Hey can someone help me out with this build. here is my setup and ive been having trouble clearing yellow maps and some white maps, and i cant kill any of the map bosses. also is 6 linking KB really that important or should i be ok with a 5link for a while. Also I am capped on resist and at 2.9k hp

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sezs/characters

You need your ascendancy points or else build is a potato
Any chance I can get a current POB please?

i crafted this wand, how should i continue?

Good news is I crawled my way into blood aquaduct trying to be a ele bow build. Bad news is damage completely sucks grabbed point blank to see if it would help, it didn't..

Guess when I get home I'll convert to KB to see if that helps.

still no idea how to craft my wand ^^

I am currently using lightning arrow while also following this build my damage is feeling good for blood aquaduct now, but not for maps I am lvl 70.
I just don't understand how the damage scales on these types of skills compared to melee skills.

Is it you want a very high crit multiplier and high crit chance with as much flat damage you can fit on gear? I feel like that is what we are trying for which is the reason for thunderfist 1-100 flat lightning damage.
Would I be able to respec a scion into this build, or are all of the deadeye perks essential to making this work? Also, how does this build handle t2 glaciers?

Thanks
its not essential.
u probably have to take pierce as sup.

its great for t2 glacier.

what if we take the chain ascendancy and we take pierce support as deadeye?
Last edited by rotheee on Jul 18, 2019, 5:30:32 AM
What am doing wrong? What to change?
Survi and dmg is awful atm. I have problems with any rare mob i met (doing t1 maps...)
In this case i can't make even merc lab to get missing acendancy points.
KB damage with herald of ice - 1500
Barrage - 4000
Last edited by varasou33 on Jul 22, 2019, 6:50:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info