[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

build is crap followed guide 100% and cant do jack crap with it
"

You failed on something then, I cleared most of the season with it.
"

maybe level ur character higher then 75.....
"
spectrearc wrote:
How are you getting sufficient dodge for QotF? I don't seem to have enough to offset the -MS unless flasks are up...

Additionally, is crit supposed to be so <40%? Not sure how to get more crit given the MF gear mostly doesn't add any..

I would also like to check - are abyss jewels necessary for this build?

Flasks should be up 100% of the time basically

Abyss jewels are probably very required. Abyss jewels are a huge source of flat ele damage and thats w here this build shines, particularly with piscators.
"
solocello wrote:
Question:
With Solistice Vigil you have Temp Chains + Assassin's Mark from Herald of Ice.
Do you take Whispers of Doom in Skill Tree for 2 Curses on Enemies?
Or what else do you recommend for this.

Likely Temp chains is just for mobs that get close, where as Asssassin's Mark procs on the mobs you're off screening for power charges/damage.

No real reason to have dual curse.
Hey all--

I'm looking for a BC farming MF build.

Should I play the ele hit buld or the KB wander build?

(I don't want to play TS, it feels really bad with out a 5.5+ex helm)

Probably 7-10 EX budget
Last edited by Alcsaar on Jul 9, 2019, 12:41:45 PM
looking at your paste bin stats it says you have 5100 health but looking at ur gear in paste bin that's not possible followed same tree have almost same gear and I cant hit 3k?

The Burial Chamber gear set up uses 5 off colors on QOTF. I already have a a6 link one that I really don't want to spend hundreds of chaoses trying to recolor the hard way... Any suggestions?
"
dareal11 wrote:
looking at your paste bin stats it says you have 5100 health but looking at ur gear in paste bin that's not possible followed same tree have almost same gear and I cant hit 3k?

Higher level, 160% life from tree vs 118% yours, 5 jewels, life on belt and both rings, stuff adds up.
Spoiler

Tree

This is the gear and tree ive been using to farm burials and glacier recently. 57% quant, 300%+ movement speed and lots of damage for clearing legion quickly. thiefs torment is important for survivability and mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info