[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Pretty much enjoying this build, dmg is more than enough to farm white maps (strand, bc), but my current setup is pretty budget because I'm still trying to 6l qotf
single target dmg is bad as well with 5l barrage, but doesn't really matter, just skipping bosses tho
thanks!
How are you getting sufficient dodge for QotF? I don't seem to have enough to offset the -MS unless flasks are up...

Additionally, is crit supposed to be so <40%? Not sure how to get more crit given the MF gear mostly doesn't add any..

I would also like to check - are abyss jewels necessary for this build?
Last edited by spectrearc on Jun 23, 2019, 2:37:13 AM
I've made reroll to ts mf, because kb feels pretty poor. yea it can do things and do it not really bad on pretty budget, but in terms of mf speed clearing ts is the best and super smooth.

UPD: of course ts needs a lot more effort and currency to do well.
Last edited by Low_Flex on Jun 25, 2019, 3:43:05 PM
"
Low_Flex wrote:

Pretty much enjoying this build, dmg is more than enough to farm white maps (strand, bc), but my current setup is pretty budget because I'm still trying to 6l qotf
single target dmg is bad as well with 5l barrage, but doesn't really matter, just skipping bosses tho
thanks!

I'm running same setup but using Lightpoacher instead of Tempest Binding with Ele damage rings and can kill BC boss (Twinned as well) just fine on a 4L Barrage. Can't see your passive tree but abyss jewels help your single target immensely.

Edit: Not to mention for Burial Chamber boss you can just shotgun her in the spawn corner with KB, she will die just as fast if not faster than using Barrage.
Last edited by Phatty2phat on Jun 26, 2019, 1:38:03 AM

Really struggling with this current set up. What would be my best go from here? I refuse to reroll, but Im getting kinda frustrated and also need currency atm.

If anyone has the time to look at my Skilltree the Character is called DEWANDERERDE, thanks in advance boys.
"
SicTrooper16 wrote:

Really struggling with this current set up. What would be my best go from here? I refuse to reroll, but Im getting kinda frustrated and also need currency atm.

If anyone has the time to look at my Skilltree the Character is called DEWANDERERDE, thanks in advance boys.

You're struggling because you have no Abyss jewels to scale off of, they are a huge dps boost. Also you're using Pierce on KB for some reason when you're already a Deadeye. Get an Uber lab carry so you can spec Powerful Precision (Should have been your 2nd lab) drop Pierce for Added Lightning, then Ice Bite in a 5L and get some abyss jewels in your tree and also consider Lightpoacher with 2 abyssal sockets. Divination Distillate is way too hard to keep up not worth the headache, drop it for a Dying Sun when you can afford it and drop Wise oak for a Jade flask w/ Reflexes % evasion suffix.
"
Phatty2phat wrote:
"
SicTrooper16 wrote:

You're struggling because you have no Abyss jewels to scale off of, they are a huge dps boost. Also you're using Pierce on KB for some reason when you're already a Deadeye. Get an Uber lab carry so you can spec Powerful Precision (Should have been your 2nd lab) drop Pierce for Added Lightning, then Ice Bite in a 5L and get some abyss jewels in your tree and also consider Lightpoacher with 2 abyssal sockets. Divination Distillate is way too hard to keep up not worth the headache, drop it for a Dying Sun when you can afford it and drop Wise oak for a Jade flask w/ Reflexes % evasion suffix.

Changed most of the points you told me to fix and it works so great now thank you so much!
okay so how did you max out res without the well rolled ventor's gamble rings? i just have a few items and trying to cap res with theif's torment is kinda hard for me!
Question:
With Solistice Vigil you have Temp Chains + Assassin's Mark from Herald of Ice.
Do you take Whispers of Doom in Skill Tree for 2 Curses on Enemies?
Or what else do you recommend for this.
How do I sustain mana at a high level? i need 2 leech nodes to sustain my mana i feel like im doing something wrong
Last edited by SavitarGodSpeed on Jul 6, 2019, 1:42:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info