[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

Great on getting your merc lab! For help on your uber lab, some people may offer uber lab carries in /global 820, where they kill the boss while you stay outside the boss room. You only need to stay alive from the traps and mobs on the way to the boss rooms. Cost is usually an offering or chaos equal to an offering, and they get the loot from the chests at the end. Most will either have you open the lab or pay at the 3rd boss door. You may get scammed if you simply trade the offering to them before you enter the lab.

Having no staunching in the life flask is fine, I just prefer having my remove bleed on my life flask.
The downside to this is your freeze immunity isn't up all the time (as it would be if it was on your quicksilver) because your instant life flask doesn't have a duration. This makes it so you can only remove freeze when it has already been inflicted on you. On the flip side, you have immunity to bleed up all the time, so it's up to preference.

Alterations on poe.ninja are 1:13 chaos to alts, so you can get a decent amount of alterations for cheap. I recommend crafting jewels as it is usually much cheaper to buy an ilvl 76 or 77 searching eye jewel and craft a good one for yourself. I would recommend replacing that jewel as the build doesn't use cast speed (except for flame dash/lightning warp), so it's essentially giving you 8% attack speed.
Look for life and damage to attacks/wands, and sell ones that roll bow attacks or extras you don't need.

I'm not sure on the 2nd ventors or biscos, as I usually use the cheaper option of a https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thief%27s_Torment and a quantity talisman until I get more currency, but you should be able to craft a decent jewel for 5-10c, from alteration and regal costs.

Hold off on crafting the jewels if you feel you don't need it. If you get pure damage on the jewel, you can equip a Sadima's and get a 16% quantity boost for 6-8c (uncorrupted and unlinked). The jewel is to off-set the loss in damage of removing thunderfists. Continue using thunderfists if you want to do higher level content, I'm stating this from a low-tier map farming view.

Edit:Looking through your PoB character, your cobalt jewel is fine compared to your other jewels. Upgrade your jewels when you feel you need more damage.

TLDR: Try getting an uber lab carry from /global 820, your flasks are fine, switch "of heat" and "of staunching" if you feel you need it, Craft a jewel if you need the extra life/dmg in general, or to equip Sadima's for more quantity.
Last edited by hansoap on Jul 18, 2018, 7:07:44 PM
Leveling Trees and Guide updated to now use Rain of Arrows. Hopefully Leveling is a bit smoother with this. Just tested in SSF and it went alright. Still want to use Barrage for single target.

-----------------------------------------------

"
can i use inspired learning in this build? and if yes where do I put it?
Yes you can, check the leveling section where I have an alternate tree for inspired learning.

"
hi kind sirs. Can the 3.3 gear do T8 burial chambers? dont have the currency right now to setup the t3.. Thanks in advance!
Yep.

"
Hey guys. I made a build as close as possible to this guide. I do not have enough damage to kill a rare monsters and sometimes I die in an incrusion. What should I change to fix this?

"
Hey guys i have some problems with this build. rn im lvl 86 but i die super fast and having a really hard time killing rare+ mobs. this is my gear:

"
How are you killing Omnitects with this build?

Try using Vaal Breach or Barrage.

"
GOT MY FIRST DOCTOR DIV CARD DROP TODAY. THANK YOU FOR THIS WANDER-FULL GUIDE!!! AFTER 189 MAPS IT FINALLY DROPPED! (caps coz im so happy right now..) Once again, thanks thi3n! peace.
Grats on the drop!

"
Playing this build in IHC after having farmed a HH xd, congratz bro, this runs smooth as eggs! Keep up! (btw im not going mf, because i don't need money anymore, i'll be pushing lvls)

P.S.: made a few changes to the tree for more survivability, will prob be going with phase acro later. Still have to get the abyssal jewel sockets, i'll be aiming for t1 life and at least 2 dmg mods. Definitely hc viable, very smooth, fun to play build.
Very cool that you took this build to hardcore!!

"
I'm playing this build SSF currently level 69 and it's going pretty well. I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips on how I can "efficiently" farm out a sadima's touch/Goldwyn? I spent a few hours running ledge and chancing the wool gloves I got but no luck yet, wondering if there might be a better way.
You cannot target farm (div card) either of those uniques. Just keep grinding.

Nice build
"
hansoap wrote:
Great on getting your merc lab! For help on your uber lab, some people may offer uber lab carries in /global 820, where they kill the boss while you stay outside the boss room. You only need to stay alive from the traps and mobs on the way to the boss rooms. Cost is usually an offering or chaos equal to an offering, and they get the loot from the chests at the end. Most will either have you open the lab or pay at the 3rd boss door. You may get scammed if you simply trade the offering to them before you enter the lab.

Having no staunching in the life flask is fine, I just prefer having my remove bleed on my life flask.
The downside to this is your freeze immunity isn't up all the time (as it would be if it was on your quicksilver) because your instant life flask doesn't have a duration. This makes it so you can only remove freeze when it has already been inflicted on you. On the flip side, you have immunity to bleed up all the time, so it's up to preference.

Alterations on poe.ninja are 1:13 chaos to alts, so you can get a decent amount of alterations for cheap. I recommend crafting jewels as it is usually much cheaper to buy an ilvl 76 or 77 searching eye jewel and craft a good one for yourself. I would recommend replacing that jewel as the build doesn't use cast speed (except for flame dash/lightning warp), so it's essentially giving you 8% attack speed.
Look for life and damage to attacks/wands, and sell ones that roll bow attacks or extras you don't need.

I'm not sure on the 2nd ventors or biscos, as I usually use the cheaper option of a https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Thief%27s_Torment and a quantity talisman until I get more currency, but you should be able to craft a decent jewel for 5-10c, from alteration and regal costs.

Hold off on crafting the jewels if you feel you don't need it. If you get pure damage on the jewel, you can equip a Sadima's and get a 16% quantity boost for 6-8c (uncorrupted and unlinked). The jewel is to off-set the loss in damage of removing thunderfists. Continue using thunderfists if you want to do higher level content, I'm stating this from a low-tier map farming view.

Edit:Looking through your PoB character, your cobalt jewel is fine compared to your other jewels. Upgrade your jewels when you feel you need more damage.

TLDR: Try getting an uber lab carry from /global 820, your flasks are fine, switch "of heat" and "of staunching" if you feel you need it, Craft a jewel if you need the extra life/dmg in general, or to equip Sadima's for more quantity.

Will do man, thanks for all the help. I changed my flasks a little bit

and i crafted those jewel on my own like you told me to

This "morbid spire seaching eye jewel" doesn't have lightning dmg tho, should i keep trying to get light dmg on it?

I may be able to buy a bisco's today if i farm a little more chaos
Last edited by kazeshinii on Jul 19, 2018, 2:22:55 PM
"
kazeshinii wrote:

Will do man, thanks for all the help. I changed my flasks a little bit

and i crafted those jewel on my own like you told me to

This "morbid spire seaching eye jewel" doesn't have lightning dmg tho, should i keep trying to get light dmg on it?

I may be able to buy a bisco's today if i farm a little more chaos

Your morbid spire jewel is fine, looking at your PoB character. The weakest jewel in terms of dps would be your Whispering Portent, but you probably need the life from it.

Get uber for pierce and increased crit chance, and see how your character feels from there.
Good luck farming that biscos!
how do you get the properties of monsters becouse you do not have a headhanter?
I switched over from MF windripper build to this. I am also running T3 BC mostly. The clear speed is pretty on par with windripper but the single target w/ barrage or KB is horrible. No way to take down the boss even in a T3 map. How can you make this build viable to be able to easily clear and take down a low tier map. I know its MF but has to be a way to clear a low level map for the money you spend on these builds. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:

https://pastebin.com/GthdFTYP

Last edited by krut0n on Jul 21, 2018, 11:25:30 AM
SWEET mother of god
Glad to see people helping each other out on the thread with gear advice! I typically don't answer personal questions on gearing in the thread. (I do offer these services to stream viewers though - shameless plug).

"
how do you get the properties of monsters becouse you do not have a headhanter?
Very likely it's from Inspired Learning. I have an alternative tree in the leveling section that covers Inspired Learning Trees.

"
I switched over from MF windripper build to this. I am also running T3 BC mostly. The clear speed is pretty on par with windripper but the single target w/ barrage or KB is horrible. No way to take down the boss even in a T3 map. How can you make this build viable to be able to easily clear and take down a low tier map. I know its MF but has to be a way to clear a low level map for the money you spend on these builds. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:
If you go into the 2. Gear section I have a single target setup where I killed Shaper Deathless. Obviously it's NON MF, but you can take inspiration from that if you need to make your character more powerful for single target.

"
SWEET mother of god
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhfhAfz9dE
Last edited by thi3n on Jul 27, 2018, 1:06:46 PM
Best of luck to everyone in Flashback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info