[On Hold] Kinetic Blast Deadeye [Magic Find Speed Mapper]

how u use vaal pact?
Hey, i've made the build on my char named deadeyediscount, but i can't even take down bosses, even with the boss killing gear, any advices ?

Thanks for the guide !
Hi, thanks for the guide.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Having a blast with this build. I'm playing SSF on xbox so my gear is a lot weaker than what is listed, but it is slowly improving. This was rough going in the beginning with next to no gear but it really shines once you start finding/crafting abyss jewels. Currently I'm on a 5-link Hyrri's Ire for KB. Doesn't have the movespeed benefits of QotF, but the high evasion and added cold helps out a lot. I like this so much I may just run it again for Delve (assuming KB doesn't get hit with a nerf).

Anyways thanks again.
how do you think about Pathfinder ascendancy? Can you give me your evaluation of pathfinder compared to deadeye? Thank you very much. I'm planning to do a pf mf next league because I've played deadeye mf all the time already
Spoiler

It's almost end of the league but what could I fix/alter to get a better clear&survivability ?
I don't care about guardians, this build is only for map clearing for me.

The char is _Konata_Izumi_

edit: WTF?
No matter what item I click, except my flask it only puts up my belt? lol?
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Aug 23, 2018, 5:55:41 PM
RIP KB
Hello im just woundering is KBstill gonna be a thing or its dead? Cuz i was thinking to start the league with it
"
Hello im just woundering is KBstill gonna be a thing or its dead? Cuz i was thinking to start the league with it

Depends on what are your plans for Delve.
In my opinion it will still be one of the fastest mf builds to farm low level maps like burial chambers or arcade. I'm also thinking to start with it to farm a bit before I make BV scion.
3.4 Updates made to the guide. Yes KB got nerfed, but we weren't trying to do all the content in the game anyways. It's still a magic finding speedster and will do its job properly if that's what you want in a character.

"
how u use vaal pact?
By attacking monsters and having leech!

"
how do you think about Pathfinder ascendancy? Can you give me your evaluation of pathfinder compared to deadeye? Thank you very much. I'm planning to do a pf mf next league because I've played deadeye mf all the time already
I like Deadeye better than Pathfinder because the topend speed is faster. So in a perfect map with dense with no backtracking the downhill speed of Deadeye is absolutely unbeatable. The average speed of a Pathfinder is probably better due to flask effectiveness and flask uptime.
"
RIP KB
The demise of KB has been greatly exaggerated.
"
It will still function fine as a leaguestarter. Don't expect to do full atlas completion with it (you never could anyways). But if you want to farm low tier maps for currency this is one of the cheapest and easiest-to-get-off-the-ground builds.
Hallo! Can u share POB for 3.3 at least? For first days will be enough.
IGN: Javana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info