[3.6] Low Life Volatile Dead Elementalist Poet's Pen - Guardians/Shaper/Elder/Uber Atziri/HoGM - RIP

TY sir !
hi
what you have attack speed in frenzy i see in 1 page the best attack speed is around 4 i dont have quality in faster attack gem and i dont have attack speed i gloves, you have, so i have now 3.96 attack speed ...

Regards
"
hi
what you have attack speed in frenzy i see in 1 page the best attack speed is around 4 i dont have quality in faster attack gem and i dont have attack speed i gloves, you have, so i have now 3.96 attack speed ...

Regards

Make sure you have attack speed between 3.70-3.75
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
"
"
hi

Regards

Make sure you have attack speed between 3.70-3.75

ok thx...
hey couple questions, when i equip my watchers eye, the tooltip stays at 37% fire pen. im assuming thats only accounting for the fire pen support thats linked to it and the watchers eye is sorta just hidden? is there a fire pen cap?

also, why is it bad to go over 4.0 attack speed? with all my frenzy charges up im way past your suggested threshold of 3.7-3.75
IGN - DooDum
"
freed0m35 wrote:
hey couple questions, when i equip my watchers eye, the tooltip stays at 37% fire pen. im assuming thats only accounting for the fire pen support thats linked to it and the watchers eye is sorta just hidden? is there a fire pen cap?

also, why is it bad to go over 4.0 attack speed? with all my frenzy charges up im way past your suggested threshold of 3.7-3.75

1- Yes Fire penetration on watcher's eye is hidden. There is no cap with penetrate.

2- You will start to skip casting VD and it means you will lose your DPS. For best result your Attack speed must be between 3.7 to 3.75

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Cheers.
"
"
freed0m35 wrote:

1- Yes Fire penetration on watcher's eye is hidden. There is no cap with penetrate.

2- You will start to skip casting VD and it means you will lose your DPS. For best result your Attack speed must be between 3.7 to 3.75

Cheers.

3.7 to 3.75 with frenzy charges?
Hey

Wanted to do a build using poet's pen. And I found yours.

Loving the build so far. Just made some changes with the tree, I'm actually lv86 and I saw that you have Haste socketed in your recommended gear and I wanted to use it (instead of Arctic Armour because I don't like it). It permits the drop of Faster Attacks though, I'm around 3.7 aps

So I have HoA, Anger (Blood Magic), Haste and Discipline with lightning and fire golems.
I picked Soverignity over Whispers Of Doom for now because I don't have Warlord's Mark on my ring.

Spoiler

Trying to go as far as possible, and I'll tell you how it's going :)

tyvm for this build :D
Last edited by xAeternalis on Jul 2, 2018, 8:01:51 PM
"
60r15 wrote:
"
"
freed0m35 wrote:

Cheers.

3.7 to 3.75 with frenzy charges?

Yes. You need to have that attack speed with frenzy charges.
"
xAeternalis wrote:
Hey

Wanted to do a build using poet's pen. And I found yours.

Loving the build so far. Just made some changes with the tree, I'm actually lv86 and I saw that you have Haste socketed in your recommended gear and I wanted to use it (instead of Arctic Armour because I don't like it). It permits the drop of Faster Attacks though, I'm around 3.7 aps

So I have HoA, Anger (Blood Magic), Haste and Discipline with lightning and fire golems.
I picked Soverignity over Whispers Of Doom for now because I don't have Warlord's Mark on my ring.

Spoiler

Trying to go as far as possible, and I'll tell you how it's going :)

tyvm for this build :D

You are doing good mate. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info