[3.2] How to clear 157/157 maps w/ Frostbolt Inquisitor [Updated for Bestiary league]

Interested in this build to get started with it on friday :)

But one question: Leech only comes from Atziri or the ring with Warlords on hit? So is the ring or the flask (or both) needed?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Well now I saw the "Blasphemy plus Warlords does just fine" sorry :)
Last edited by ooFunky on Mar 1, 2018, 4:06:36 AM
Hey! nice guide bro. Gonna use this as my starter. I saw that someone commented on the leveling tips, i am wondering if it would be possible for you to include a leveling tree too? Thanks in advance :)
"
ooFunky wrote:
Interested in this build to get started with it on friday :)

But one question: Leech only comes from Atziri or the ring with Warlords on hit? So is the ring or the flask (or both) needed?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Well now I saw the "Blasphemy plus Warlords does just fine" sorry :)

Good luck and have fun!

"
SgArxen wrote:
Hey! nice guide bro. Gonna use this as my starter. I saw that someone commented on the leveling tips, i am wondering if it would be possible for you to include a leveling tree too? Thanks in advance :)

Just added the leveling section. I don't think it's beneficial to include a fixed leveling tree, since you should always take what you currently need. Nonetheless I shared my personal suggestion, which stats you usually value the most early on.
interested in this build as i have a soft spot for FB. With no zana breach are items like skin of the loyal going to be priced realistically high for some time?
#StandardLivesMatter
"
theoc86 wrote:
interested in this build as i have a soft spot for FB. With no zana breach are items like skin of the loyal going to be priced realistically high for some time?

Actually I'm not sure, since only a really small amount of players get zana lvl. 8. A +1 corrupted tabula does the job just as well and would probably be cheaper.
until you get frozen trails gems what do you skill do you use to level. if you can maybe post a 1-20 skill usage section if you have time before tomorrow
"
Primalfearz wrote:
until you get frozen trails gems what do you skill do you use to level. if you can maybe post a 1-20 skill usage section if you have time before tomorrow

He already added that in the leveling section if I see this correctly. So go check that out :)
"
ooFunky wrote:
"
Primalfearz wrote:

He already added that in the leveling section if I see this correctly. So go check that out :)

Thanks for helping out!

"
Primalfearz wrote:

What he said. Basically you can use any skills, that scales off spell damage. Some people prefer Flame Totem, Firestorm or Fire Trap.
Is this build end game viable? Shaper, uber atziri?
"
Wolverine67 wrote:
Is this build end game viable? Shaper, uber atziri?

Yes, it can clear literally all content in the game (ueber atziri, chayula, shaper, elder, grandmasters etc..).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info