[3.2] How to clear 157/157 maps w/ Frostbolt Inquisitor [Updated for Bestiary league]

"
swissnixon wrote:
Can i ask you why you use Elemental Focus?

Originally I was playing with a Hypothermia + Ice Bite setup, but it felt inconsistent after tier 15.
So i tried Elemental Focus + Cold to Fire, which resulted in a much higher damage output.
Also you don't freeze bosses after tier 15 anyway.
Hey, I'm having tons of fun playing this build. Have you thought what could be used to upgrade the build once you acquire some currency? I am interested if the build can get even better, sadly I am a noob and cannot figure it out myself.
"
Zielenica wrote:
Hey, I'm having tons of fun playing this build. Have you thought what could be used to upgrade the build once you acquire some currency? I am interested if the build can get even better, sadly I am a noob and cannot figure it out myself.

I'm glad other people enjoy it as well. Yes, it's possible to upgrade the build, but most of these things are absurdly expensive. Also I personally never felt the need to upgrade further, since I didn't have any problems with any content. Here are some things you can consider:

- Bubonic Trail with two sockets
- Skin of the Loyal and Empower lvl. 4, if you manage to cap resistances somehow
- abyss jewels with cast speed and crit multi
- opal rings
Thanks for the answer!

I am the type of guy who plays as casually as possible - I die 10-15 times a day just because I am too lazy to keep my hand on potion hotkeys. That's why I am hoping to improve the dmg as much as possible so monsters die before they even think about hitting me. :D

Skin of the loyal sounds interesting, it could be done with Archon Kite Shield base + Sanctuary nodes near the place where you've got The Green Dream to get the res. What would you replace with Empower though?

Currently I am trying to craft ilvl85 shaper vaal regalia, trying to hit +1 to active skill gems and spells % crit chance. I figured it would be a bit of dmg upgrade too.

Bubonic Trail though... That's a bit too expensive atm :D
"
Zielenica wrote:
Thanks for the answer!

I am the type of guy who plays as casually as possible - I die 10-15 times a day just because I am too lazy to keep my hand on potion hotkeys. That's why I am hoping to improve the dmg as much as possible so monsters die before they even think about hitting me. :D

Skin of the loyal sounds interesting, it could be done with Archon Kite Shield base + Sanctuary nodes near the place where you've got The Green Dream to get the res. What would you replace with Empower though?

Currently I am trying to craft ilvl85 shaper vaal regalia, trying to hit +1 to active skill gems and spells % crit chance. I figured it would be a bit of dmg upgrade too.

Bubonic Trail though... That's a bit too expensive atm :D

Can relate. My play style is quit similar. Probably controlled destruction, since your crit rate would be trash, if you take out critical strikes support.

Yes, shaped regalia would be strong as well. Good luck mate.
Sooo, after the ascendancy reveal on reddit, the build is still viable, right? If we don't get scammed by patch notes this will be the second build I will do the next league after I get the items/gems I want for smooth lvling and experience - thanks again for making it!
"
Zielenica wrote:
Sooo, after the ascendancy reveal on reddit, the build is still viable, right? If we don't get scammed by patch notes this will be the second build I will do the next league after I get the items/gems I want for smooth lvling and experience - thanks again for making it!

That's correct. Keep in mind, that you likely won't have some of the abyss items for quiet a while.

My suggestion:
- Mutewind Whispersteps instead of Bubonics
- Cobalt Jewels with HP, Mana & Crit Multi instead of Abyss Jewels
- Rare Leather Belt with HP & Res instead of Darkness Enthroned
- Rathpith Globe instead of a rare shield, since you should have enough resistances now

Alternative:
You could try Skin of the Loyal with an Empower lvl. 3+ as well.

Edit:
Have a look at the updated PoB Code. :)
Last edited by amstafff on Feb 27, 2018, 11:56:22 AM
Thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately I am a scrub and I don't use PoB. I know I should, but yeah...

We shall see how the RNG will treat me and how Abysses will come about, who knows, maybe the jewels will be common enough to do the same as during this league. Fingers crossed for the patch notes.
What are the chances of getting a levelling guide for this build for us scrubs?
"
Zielenica wrote:
Thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately I am a scrub and I don't use PoB. I know I should, but yeah...

We shall see how the RNG will treat me and how Abysses will come about, who knows, maybe the jewels will be common enough to do the same as during this league. Fingers crossed for the patch notes.

I will keep track of the availability and affordability of the abyss items and will update the guide, if necessary.

"
jonox2c wrote:
What are the chances of getting a levelling guide for this build for us scrubs?

I guess I could add a short leveling section before the release of 3.2. with stuff you need to keep in mind while leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info