The new design of obtaining last 5 shaper's orbs is stupid

Haven't gotten one since 100 maps or something
Need more brains, exile?
What's stupid is T13+ maps being absurdly rare so you can't stack them to spread the f****** tentacles all over the map. The system is like whatever and RNG based but the true problem is the map drop rate.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Jan 13, 2018, 5:10:31 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Spoiler
Аbout 20 map-runs, there was just small spawn at t1-t3 left corner at the beginning, when i got the yellow ones, i cutted out the white ones, and so on with the yellow-red. You need just cut unnecessary maps before elder-spawn

Yeah except cutting out the ones you don't want influence on sometimes randomly removes red tiers and influence zones you actually want and if there is a yellow connecting two red quadrants it will sometimes remove the yellow tier connecting the two and you will lose an entire section of red maps. I've been trying to get the last 3 guardian red tier orbs for 3 weeks now and it hasn't happened. GGG obviously didn't test this system at all as it's a frustrating, broken mess.

Also this guy was lucky, because he have some yellow maps, and Elder not occupied exactly that maps. This shit can happen.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Stupid...It's what they do.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
619673285 wrote:
I have got 10 out 15 now. I knew how to get last 5 well, had tried many times but the elder and his guardians never appear on t13-15 maps.

Once, I did the t13-15 maps, helped elder controlled all red maps near pheonix area,
but finally! When I hit 20,Elder spawned on a T11 map and his guardians on t9 and t10! WHAT A FUCK!!

It spawns ramdomly, I believe! STUPID DESIGN!

PLEASE update the content as soon as possible! Just using the method of obtaining the first 10 orbs, or select some unique maps as in 3.0!

Well ive got even worse news for you... apparently its certain T13-15 maps because ive spawned elder guards multiple times in reds on multiple T13-15 and still only 13/15....

I thought i had it figured out till i hit the last 5 but now even with spawning elder and his guards a few times in different quadrants in the red maps it seems like its only certain maps in the reds that reveal a shaper orb or maybe im missing something. All i know is the chances of getting elder and his guards to spawn in reds is already a pain in the ass enough but getting them to spawn on the right red maps for the last 5... a bit much imo..
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jan 14, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
"
Аbout 20 map-runs, there was just small spawn at t1-t3 left corner at the beginning, when i got the yellow ones, i cutted out the white ones, and so on with the yellow-red. You need just cut unnecessary maps before elder-spawn

I'll take a swing at that one:

You may notice that there are 21 elder influenced maps. The map the Elder spawned on wasn't even influenced by him.

The last map I finished was a t14. Two Elder maps got changed in one turn, the red one I was running and a random yellow one connected to 3 Shaper influenced maps. This is something the player has no control over - I only had 2 yellow maps and I still got a yellow Elder.

I'm at 157/157 and around 40 Elder guardians complete now, still stuck at 10 memory fragments.
I don't even care for shaping the maps, I want to read the lore!

It's all hugely dependent on RNG and very stupid design.

Now I have 14 orbs and I need the last memory fragement, but it is so hard to control elder's appearance.

I have tried dozens of times, pushing elder's influence to t15, mostly towards to hydra & Chimera quadrants with 3 t15 maps but still failed.

GGG, PLEASE change the obtaining way of this as soon as possible!
Last edited by 619673285 on Jan 21, 2018, 4:10:06 AM
Worst design ever, i still can't find my last shaper orbs because of it.
"
Hughs wrote:
Worst design ever, i still can't find my last shaper orbs because of it.

Guys, is it possible to share other's T15 elder to get the fragement?
random. i didn't have many problems with this. i don't "hunt" for the orbs, i just play and get them when they appear, if i can
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info