The new design of obtaining last 5 shaper's orbs is stupid

I have got 10 out 15 now. I knew how to get last 5 well, had tried many times but the elder and his guardians never appear on t13-15 maps.

Once, I did the t13-15 maps, helped elder controlled all red maps near pheonix area,
but finally! When I hit 20,Elder spawned on a T11 map and his guardians on t9 and t10! WHAT A FUCK!!

It spawns ramdomly, I believe! STUPID DESIGN!

PLEASE update the content as soon as possible! Just using the method of obtaining the first 10 orbs, or select some unique maps as in 3.0!
Last edited by 619673285 on Jan 13, 2018, 9:56:48 AM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2018, 4:20:24 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It is stupid, nobody can argue its not.
It is actually legit stupid.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
War is hell. Gen. Patton.

It would be super handy if someone could really explain what we are doing here. Not sure at all.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jan 13, 2018, 2:34:07 PM
Amen.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Totally agree, I'm hoping they will go back to the old way of obtaining shaper orbs. The way it is now is just stupid and confusing.
"
619673285 wrote:
I have got 10 out 15 now. I knew how to get last 5 well, had tried many times but the elder and his guardians never appear on t13-15 maps.

Once, I did the t13-15 maps, helped elder controlled all red maps near pheonix area,
but finally! When I hit 20,Elder spawned on a T11 map and his guardians on t9 and t10! WHAT A FUCK!!

It's WHAT THE FUCK?!, else it would mean something kinky when you met his guardians.

Like if you made an exclamation of the quality of the encounter.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
It is stupid, nobody can argue its not.

I'm with you.

1 month of league, I still can't get shaped orbs 8, 9 and 10.

And don't ask me how I got orbs 1-7, it was just random spam. I have no idea ( do anybody has? ) what I did. I guess even GGG developers are confused about how new shaper orb system works.

Would love to hear from Chris how to drop a shaper orb on 3.1 because after 1 month of league I still don't know what's happening here.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jan 13, 2018, 1:38:42 PM
Аbout 20 map-runs, there was just small spawn at t1-t3 left corner at the beginning, when i got the yellow ones, i cutted out the white ones, and so on with the yellow-red. You need just cut unnecessary maps before elder-spawn

Last edited by kerosenelampsalwaysgetdirt on Jan 13, 2018, 2:48:28 PM
Why are you getting more than 2-3? If you want to shape shape right.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 13, 2018, 3:28:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info