[3.2][Slayer/Reave/Blade Flurry] Embrace the Madness [Oni-Goroshi/Budget to End Game]

"
Kalbuir wrote:
I'm curious anyone gave Atziri's gloves a thought / test? Curious how the build would feel with instant leech.
Atziri's gloves were nerfed with Vaal pact. They now give you the vaal pact if you have had a crit recently.
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
"
Kalbuir wrote:
I'm curious anyone gave Atziri's gloves a thought / test? Curious how the build would feel with instant leech.
Atziri's gloves were nerfed with Vaal pact. They now give you the vaal pact if you have had a crit recently.

Yup i'm an idiot, thnx!
Hi trying this build cause it looks awesome, managed to get some nice gear somewhat similiar to yours but my dps seems very low and cannot work out why if you could point me in the right track would be a great help thanks. Heres my POB link https://pastebin.com/5sFj1LHH.
"
Kalbuir wrote:

Oh and you said you modified the sword in POB how can I add it to my own POB, I wanna compare with your POB for reference.

Import my PoB then go to items tab. In the "All items" list scroll and find the Oni-Goroshi +Her Embrace custom version. Double click on the line to open and the detail opens up on the right. Click on the "Edit..." button at the top and the details is now displayed in a popup window. The text can be selected and copy/pasted to your build.

"
Hi trying this build cause it looks awesome, managed to get some nice gear somewhat similiar to yours but my dps seems very low and cannot work out why if you could point me in the right track would be a great help thanks. Heres my POB link https://pastebin.com/5sFj1LHH.

1) you're only 73 you need to level more and grab more dps nodes (sword dps and accuracy as in my tree)
2) lvl first then upgrade your gear. You need more affixes like flat phys dmag / accuracy on your gear to up your dps. Try to get a pair of spiked gloves too because they have "increased melee damage" as an implicit. It may seem like little numbers but all together it makes a huge difference.
I'll probably switch from SSF to No SSF soon, but so far the build is completely viable in SSF, even in HC (I died only few times overall, every time because I wasn't cautious enough). Oni provide massive dps, it's debuff is easily mitigated by Slayer's leech, it crits a lot giving you Her Embrace all the time. This is my current gear in SSF, and even running Starkonja and Enfeeble, it has a LOT of damage, yet it has great survivability. I did up to T8 rare maps without a problem, can't do higher ATM, because I don't have them yet haha.

Damage on Reave tooltip with all buffs active: about 183k. Didn't check flurry.
Not sure if someone mentioned this, but your PoB has a pretty big mistake. The custom Oni-Goroshi sword you made is treating the 20% increased attack speed from Her Embrace as local attack speed. Unless I'm mistaken, this buff is global attack speed and not local, which is a pretty big difference (1.45 aps vs 1.74 aps).
Thank you very much for pointing this out. You're right this was a terrible mistake ^^'
I updated the guide and PoB link. So the numbers are a bit lower but still around 1M shaper dps depending on the setup used.
Still having a blast with the build just hit 92, 93 being the highest level I ever reached in a league. I'm sitting ontop of quite a bit of currency but not quite sure what to aim for next. I've been trying to get the abys jewels but the combo attack speed on crit / life and blind seems to be very rare this league due to less abys I think. Any alternative suggestions?

The extra survivability from blind would have been really great.
Last edited by Kalbuir on Mar 11, 2018, 5:11:42 AM
How do you guys say it is invincible in the lab? As I can see, you're taking Vaal Pact. So there is a risk we could die to traps. And we don't seem to have that much armor, so some days Izaro can oneshot us, right?
"
Nosorozhek wrote:
How do you guys say it is invincible in the lab? As I can see, you're taking Vaal Pact. So there is a risk we could die to traps. And we don't seem to have that much armor, so some days Izaro can oneshot us, right?

Slayer's overleech allows you to easily walk through traps. Even with Abyssus it's not bad at all (though I've had a few close calls due to forgetting to leech first), without Abyssus it's a piece of cake. Remember you have The Writhing Jar to leech from if there's no monsters around.

Izario can be dealt in multiple ways.

1) Get high HP (Kaom's Heart)
2) Use Arctic Armor (if you have Enlighten or Helm Enchant to reduce mana reservation)
3) Maintain your leech
4) Maintain Fortify
5) Good leap slam mechanics

If your HP is low, then you shouldn't use Abyssus for Izario.

The final stage of Izario is extremely easy due to Slayer's 20% culling.

I'm using a modified version that's a bit more defensive. I managed to get 15% reduced Grace reservation on my Abyssus, so I went with Iron Reflexes and Grace Aura (instead of Hatred). I then grabbed the Maruader HP/Armor nodes and socketed Might of the Meek to boost them. Without flasks I'm sitting close to 13k armor. The build seemed fine with just running Hatred, but for mapping I prefer to have some armor instead of the damage.
Last edited by nullharmonic on Mar 11, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info