[3.1] 8500+ Life Pathfinder Popcorn Factory | LvL 100 ! | All contents cleared |(BLS Molten Strike)

Awesome build, it is my first time playing molten strike and i still find it difficult to adopt to this build. I am used to leech mechanic via flasks and vp, so i sometimes die on tough fight with only boss like on shaper. I dunno how you can have that much life regen and tank trough the beam, but i do believe i just need to practice and eventually i will get used to it.
It's important to proc multiple ancestral call on bosses, it will take some time to master. Without multiple proc, you get 1/3 of life gain on hit, which is still enough for casual mapping but if you want to facetank shaper beam, you will need every possible leech/regen/life gain on hit. It will get better as you get used to it. Good luck!
Please, can you do a test without the watcher's eye life recovery?
I cant find one to buy, there's only with life gain on hit, i want to see if without this the life recovery still got effetive.

And, man, very nice build !!
Last edited by Jowofbeco on Jan 26, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
"
Jowofbeco wrote:
I cant find one to buy, there's only with life gain on hit, i want to see if without this the life recovery still got effetive.

As I have already answered just a few posts before this one, the life recovery is luxory, not needed at all. I mean, it is like 40ex+ to get a Watchers eye with both mods... Build would not be good if it was a requirement. Just get one with life on hit. That is enough to do everything the game throws at you. Only situations where the life recovery comes into play are when you want to face tank Shapers beam or some crazy shit like that.

If you don't want to take my word for it, check a few posts above to see OP confirm it.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 27, 2018, 2:29:20 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Jowofbeco wrote:

As I have already answered just a few posts before this one, the life recovery is luxory, not needed at all. I mean, it is like 40ex+ to get a Watchers eye with both mods... Build would not be good if it was a requirement. Just get one with life on hit. That is enough to do everything the game throws at you. Only situations where the life recovery comes into play are when you want to face tank Shapers beam or some crazy shit like that.

If you don't want to take my word for it, check a few posts above to see OP confirm it.

Oh, thanks. I read this, i forgot to clear my comment.

Anyway, i bought a watchers with the both mods.
Thanks.
"
Jowofbeco wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Jowofbeco wrote:

Oh, thanks. I read this, i forgot to clear my comment.

Anyway, i bought a watchers with the both mods.
Thanks.

What did you pay?
"
Mecielle wrote:
What did you pay?

About 15 ex.
"
Jowofbeco wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
What did you pay?

About 15 ex.

Lucky ****, I must have missed that one... But I guess even at that price it is still pretty questionable investment/return :D

But still, probably would have bought at 15ex, too.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 27, 2018, 11:34:19 AM
As I am done with the character I wanted to leave something like a final review.

First, my final gear:

So, getting the character started might not be the cheapest thing, but definitely worth it. From level 1 to 90 it was always smooth leveling, I had no problems doing Shaper, U-Atziri or anything else even when I was like level 88 and 90% because I knew I had to do something really stupid to manage to die and lose the 10% exp.

And thats pretty much the essence of the build. You get the insane damage of Molten Strike plus 8000+ life at level 90. While non-Sprinkler Molten Strike builds might have a little bit more damage, they often really struggle to even reach 6k life. And I mean a little bit, the difference really becomes very small once you reach around 1000 strenght and have good gear.

So all in all I got exactly what I expected out of the build: A high damage, high survivability character that can do every boss in the game with ease and also has great clear speed. Having played an Inquisitor crit. Molten Striker earlier in the league I can safely say that I very much prefer this version, the other one was just not tanky enough imo and with this one I don't think I died once by leveling 80-90 doing mostly vaaled, often 8-modded, T12-16 to complete my atlas. So, thanks again for the build OP :D

As many of the items that are needed are very specific to Sprinkler builds, feel free to contact me ingame (not in the thread) if you want to buy some of my gear.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 28, 2018, 1:23:28 PM
I'm looking into the pastebin of your character - you could not make all 3 resist the same?

142 111 111?
Last edited by stick111 on Jan 30, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info