[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

Can you update your original link without the claw please? It's pretty misleading, i'm looking for the sword PoB, and all I get from the beginning of the post is claw. I want to see a PoB with all the info in there that shows 1.49m dps because so far i'm not seeing it.
"
Omnireborn1 wrote:
Can you update your original link without the claw please? It's pretty misleading, i'm looking for the sword PoB, and all I get from the beginning of the post is claw. I want to see a PoB with all the info in there that shows 1.49m dps because so far i'm not seeing it.

Updated the POB to current gear.
Nice build, just wondering why not use a full abyssal armor set? (like light poacher helmet instead of starkonja), and get all the resistance from rings, amulets, jewels instead?
"
zarkas6 wrote:
Nice build, just wondering why not use a full abyssal armor set? (like light poacher helmet instead of starkonja), and get all the resistance from rings, amulets, jewels instead?

I'm sure it's viable, just never really thought about it. I'll run it in POB for science.
Hey! Thanks for the awesome build, I've been having a ton of fun with it. First league for me and managed to do Red Elder, Shaper and most guardians deathless (Had a stupid hiccup on Phoenix) with this build.

When using PoB, I still have 3 times less DPS with ST than yours. Obviously my gear is much less optimized but can you take a look and give me any pointers where to improve my gear? Cheers!

https://pastebin.com/YX22ehAm
Last edited by soapiee on Apr 7, 2018, 6:37:51 PM
"
soapiee wrote:
Hey! Thanks for the awesome build, I've been having a ton of fun with it. First league for me and managed to do Red Elder, Shaper and most guardians deathless (Had a stupid hiccup on Phoenix) with this build.

When using PoB, I still have 3 times less DPS with ST than yours. Obviously my gear is much less optimized but can you take a look and give me any pointers where to improve my gear? Cheers!

https://pastebin.com/YX22ehAm

Thanks for trying out the build and I'm glad you like it. Ok first of all your dps is higher than you think, you didn't have your flasks on. Upped it to 900kish. As for gear, try to find a weapon with some crit chance, it might even be better than multi since your wep has no base crit chance added. Most of the dps you're looking for is going to come from upgrading your jewelry, they look like they only have 1 dmg mod per piece. Try to get Multi+ Ele dmg on a neck, replace the diamond ring with an Opal with 60+ ele and maybe a flat ele roll. Try to find a higher ele dps foil with crit chance.
Hello man! im in love with the build and your videos, i bought a lot of stuff for my character but my defence is very low and i think i dont have the expected dmg, can u say me what i need to improve my build? im doing rn with lvl 83 maps tier 13.
https://pastebin.com/B03b7RQ8 This is my pastebin, thanks.
Uber Elder down first try, no practice no guides no nothin. :D
Last edited by Mure83 on Apr 11, 2018, 3:30:06 PM
"
joakoo15 wrote:
Hello man! im in love with the build and your videos, i bought a lot of stuff for my character but my defence is very low and i think i dont have the expected dmg, can u say me what i need to improve my build? im doing rn with lvl 83 maps tier 13.
https://pastebin.com/B03b7RQ8 This is my pastebin, thanks.

Hey I'm glad you like the build! You just need to get some levels and upgrade your gear buddy. You have the basic gear you need, just find your weakest pieces (probably jewelery) and upgrade them for more dps. The watcher's eye your using also doesn't seem to provide any DPS, replace that asap. Also defensively, you're only level 83, at 93 you'll gain 350-400 HP just from leveling. Just keep grinding and upgrading you'll get there.
Congrats on the uber kill, did you switch to SP or kept gmp in? Also regarding second ascendancy, you mention either raider or pathfinder. Would it be possible to use like elementalist or inquis? They seem pretty viable, although I haven't messed with it in POB yet. i'm still leveling my char so haven't gotten to that point, but was just curious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info