[3.6] Ele Spectral Throw Slayer/Pathfinder (7.5k+ HP, 1.5M+ Shaper DPS, All Content down- VIDS)

Hey man I was just wondering if there is any reason you're not trying to throw in a Vinktars? I know you've got your flasks pretty topped off but I could see a reasoning for it replacing your onslaught flask.
"
Krovah wrote:
Hey man I was just wondering if there is any reason you're not trying to throw in a Vinktars? I know you've got your flasks pretty topped off but I could see a reasoning for it replacing your onslaught flask.

I've looked into it, Onslaught always beats it on path of building by a lot.
Played this build in abyss and been playing it for a few more levels in standard. Been farming a lot of t16 guardians and also took down Uber Elder just recently (3 deaths) after hitting lvl 96. Still using my gear from abyss:

Went with abyss gloves instead of boots because 2 socket gloves were 200c and 2 socket boots was 50ex+. Res are 75/75/75 to get full effect of Wise Oak. Got lucky with my Claw and the rings aren't bad either. The other rares are nothing special. Sitting at just over 7k life. Did Slayer/Raider in abyss league and kept those ascendancies.
"
Played this build in abyss and been playing it for a few more levels in standard. Been farming a lot of t16 guardians and also took down Uber Elder just recently (3 deaths) after hitting lvl 96. Still using my gear from abyss:

Went with abyss gloves instead of boots because 2 socket gloves were 200c and 2 socket boots was 50ex+. Res are 75/75/75 to get full effect of Wise Oak. Got lucky with my Claw and the rings aren't bad either. The other rares are nothing special. Sitting at just over 7k life. Did Slayer/Raider in abyss league and kept those ascendancies.

That's awesome to hear dude. I haven't had time to try out Uber Elder on beastiary because my gear isn't good enough, but well done and thanks for letting me know.
Starting to think I like two socket Tombfist over Bubonic boots... 10% More damage vs 20% increased, and much cheaper.
Hi everyone,

I have one question, why Critical damage over Added lightning Damage or Damage on full life?

In game I have better DPS with lvl19 0% Added Lightning Damage over Critical Damage lvl20 20%, why?

Thanks,
Last edited by molterus on Mar 18, 2018, 8:54:17 AM
"
molterus wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have one question, why Critical damage over Added lightning Damage or Damage on full life?

In game I have better DPS with lvl19 0% Added Lightning Damage over Critical Damage lvl20 20%, why?

Thanks,

It depends on your gear and how much flat elemental/crit chance/elemental damage with attacks you have. With my setup, crit damage is more dps than added lightning. Damage on full life is definitely an option, I'll have to test it out and see how I like it.
So damage on full life is amazing for mapping at least. I'll have to test on bosses but I'm thinking it's better than increased crit damage for everything(at least in my gear). Thanks molterus for that suggestion, I'm so used to it being melee damage on full life that I didn't even think about it.
Completely updated the guide with current gear and observations. This character in beastiary is actually stronger than the mirror claw character, using a 10 ex Foil. I may actually prefer swords to claws at this point. Uber Elder is on the menu as soon as RNG cooperates.
Completely updated the guide with current gear and observations. This character in beastiary is actually stronger than the mirror claw character, using a 10 ex Foil. I may actually prefer swords to claws at this point. With the exact same gear and an equal claw, swords are doing 5% more damage with 400 more life per second leeched. LGOH probably counters that, but I can't beat the foil with a claw for damage on POB atm. Uber Elder is on the menu as soon as RNG cooperates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info