New Microtransactions - Gore Character Effect, Chaos Orb Helmet and Two Skill Effects

"
Yendis wrote:
"
...and the mark of someone trying far too hard.

The irony..

Whereas all you'll be remembered for is that one cheap shot. Maybe. Probably not.

Nice title collection! Thanks for your support.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"

Oni Flameblast build. This is actually not far beyond the source material's style...again, let's do this!

B-b-but I literally just got the colors I needed for the build I've been working on since the second day after the sword was released. 1200ish (probably closer to 1500 tbh) of my own chromes + 73 from a guildie...I just don't have any more chromes left for another build. :P

See? lol

Good grief. I imagine that was a lot of blue sockets in the end.

__

Back on T: Can't wait to hit level 28 and use that imploding-boom. Very satisfying stuff.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Sort your servers out ggg
After years and years ... POE release more and more MTX but the employers are not capable to make the game to run smoth ... but at last you are good to lunch mtx...

I just got the " operation timed out " and i get this even in log in screen ... but if i want to buy some MTX ... NO PROBLEM ... is work extremly fine... fck you and your mtx...
Damn, I wish i could play flameblast w/o it being garbo. 3.2 perhaps?
Kicked me out of lab for a chaos helm?!? >-< Argg
splitting headache from that helmet ;)

I bet these are some laggy MTX
Well it's about time to increase aoe of flameblast, so we can enjoy this lovely mtx.
Looking good!
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
btw GGG, why are u making mtx for skills that out of meta instead of creating mtx for most popular skills?!

P. S.
Chaos helmet looks cool. I hope it gives 100% more to drop chaos orb as well.
Last edited by Shinigami17 on Jan 10, 2018, 6:21:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info