New Microtransactions - Gore Character Effect, Chaos Orb Helmet and Two Skill Effects

Never mtx for current meta skills. You guys are missing out on so much money. Also releasing skills with no mtx to go along with it..
Chaos Orb Helmet =))
♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
♙♙♙♙♙♙♙♙

♟♟♟♟♟♟♟♟
♜♞♝♚♛♝♞♜
Give me Chaos Helmet for free and I give love in exchange?
Spoiler
Too poor to buy stuff now...
Flameblast MTX Nice ok,
Flameblast nobody play and GGG u know why? Ignite very low damage bad to. :/
Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Helmet Orb of Transmutation Orb of Transmutation Helmet PLEASE!!
Stormcall, Ball Lightning Freezing Pulse, when?
Were spelleffect for Magma Orb?
Very nice! That Chaos Orb Helmet in particular.

Still leaves me asking; When do I get an amazing spell effect for Molten Strike? I mean, throwing balls of fire around is fun enough, but I'd be thrilled to replace them with severed heads that explode in gore when they hit the surface.
Nice Flameblast MTX.

WTF chaos orb helm mtx
Saving my money this time :)
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info