[3.5] - Blade Flurry Crit Block Gladiator - All content viable

You can post a PoB link instead of pictures so can tweak it for ourselves.

Edit: i saw u have it on another section
Last edited by kwstas778 on May 23, 2018, 6:57:58 AM
How do u get endurance charges? (u have them selected in ur PoB)
"
kwstas778 wrote:
How do u get endurance charges? (u have them selected in ur PoB)

I was using Enduring Cry a while. Then I stopped playing and was busy updating this build. My fault.
I am playing a BF/shield gladiator build very similar to this one. Couple difference.

- I dont take any leech node on tree, no cloth and chain node. Also no unwavering stance. Since the hit i block cant be stun and the block chance is 63% just in ho.
- I take the blade master sword node, since ASP is huge benefit to BF.
- I am using scaeva for some phys leech and mana leech, didn't take 3G due to gem colour restriction. 3G does more dps. But scaeva already can clear t16s. 1G1B1R give me small dps, leech on both life and mana.
- Gem setup for BF is different, I take BF-Increase critical strike-Melee phys-Maim-Con effect-Bloodlust. Bloodlust get trigger by reckoning (no need to for chance to bleed gem, 60+% chance to bleed already). Still testing as not 100% sure of trigger skill work with global bleed chance as intended.
- Surrender shield setup is Life gain on hit + Increase AoE + Endurance on melee stun.
- I am using punishment curse for more phys taken for mobs. Can swap for endurence cry for more defensive setup.
- I am using Soul of arakali proc along with CWDT+Blood rage+ IC.
- I am using 4Link Vaal Double strike for incursion room clear, tough boss bully. Vaal double strike + Increase crit + Maim/Ruthless + Melee Phys.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
plz help me my dmg is shit....
this build working yet at 3.4 version? thanks!
"

would be good to know?

and u think whats bether for end bosses and uber lab

this above or this:
[Removed by Support]or this:
[Removed by Support]
i am leveling a duelist now and what good fast endgame build .... costs shouldnt mather.

By the way I just started and this is my second character.
Vegan Warfare
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 27, 2018, 11:50:52 PM
"
cryptochid wrote:
"

would be good to know?

and u think whats bether for end bosses and uber lab

this above or this:
[Removed by Support]or this:
[Removed by Support]
i am leveling a duelist now and what good fast endgame build .... costs shouldnt mather.

By the way I just started and this is my second character.

"
Amorass2 wrote:

Guys, I didn't played the game since 3.2, so I can't really answer about it's revelance. You better choose from the builds that marked as build for 3.4 version(or whatever patch is the last). Good luck with your characters
P.S. Just tested my char and it seems it is still playable, but I think there are some better builds over the forum
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 27, 2018, 11:53:17 PM
This build is ready for 3.5. Added some vids and cool pic. (Bump)
Can someone link to some best unique weapon for this build? can be expensive.
I have problem with crafted weapon bcs i don't do any crafts and on market can't find any similar good weapon to creator this post
Ty for help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info