[3.5] - Blade Flurry Crit Block Gladiator - All content viable

"
Шишак wrote:
how it feel on tier 15 maps?

Great, but don't go on phys reflect maps. And try to avoid decreased block chance, but you still can play it
Last edited by Coloruts on Mar 1, 2019, 4:05:38 PM
is there a specfic gear to make sure i could run uber lab better?
Last edited by arielrahamim on Jan 11, 2018, 6:26:04 PM
Bump
5k HP? No thanks

Also bumping your build, seriously? If people dont like it, dont bump it.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Jan 14, 2018, 10:35:30 AM
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
5k HP? No thanks

Also bumping your build, seriously? If people dont like it, dont bump it.

If you don't like it, don't bump it. I didn't say that this build for hc or smth, it's 6.3k on 100lv
Last edited by Coloruts on Jan 29, 2018, 7:35:22 PM
Hey thanks for the guide color,
I was wondering if you could check out my gear and tell me if I made good choices in gearing. Most of the stuff I got pretty lucky with. Not sure about the sword but spent 9ex on it.
Thanks again.
"
mdiesel_ wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide color,
I was wondering if you could check out my gear and tell me if I made good choices in gearing. Most of the stuff I got pretty lucky with. Not sure about the sword but spent 9ex on it.
Thanks again.

The sword is great. Starkonja's head is a good choice for bf build, your elder body armour 10/10. But I'd like to recommend you to use diamond flask instead of stibnite. GL with your build!
Last edited by Coloruts on Jan 21, 2018, 1:25:24 PM
order of ascendancy?
Last edited by latterus14 on Jan 24, 2018, 1:39:39 PM
"
latterus14 wrote:
order of ascendancy?

Behind the passive tree spoiler:
Ascendancy: Painforged -> Gratuitous Violence -> Versatile Combatant -> Violent Retaliation
alright so Im leveling 70 with this now and I have a few questions. Why no curse set up? Where does the Gratuitous violence come in to play if we dont have chance to bleed in our set up or any nodes taken for it outside of this? Why increased crit strike gem in set up? I feel like even without that I am able to crit very often. Also, I am having a hard time seeing an increase in sheet dps over a Scaeva with 3 green sockets for improved crit multi with a rare one handed sword with higher pDPS. Should I be paying attention to sheet damage or no? Thank you for taking the time to set this guide up. It has helped me out in making my character and I am enjoying it a lot.
I personally am running a warlords mark on cWD setup atm which is providing me with my endurance charges which feels like a nice QOL over having to click a warcry during fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info