*Updated for 3.2* Volkuur's poison! millions of dps (7.5 mil shaper - 20 mil shaper GG gear)

Sacr0, thanks for explanation!

Hello there!

First of all thank you very much for the revision of the build, I played it before as pathfinder (sick build and super fun) and I'm playing it now again!

Again, thank you very much!!!
Last edited by SUPERKINGa on Mar 20, 2018, 2:24:29 PM
HEy guys what do you think is it possible to take the build a step further and make it do even more dmg if we use a bow like this

?
i dont think so. quill rain with it's high as is the best bow for this kinda build.
Hi Guys, great biuld. Favorite build of the league atm.

i'm based op POB link from here. what can i improve in my character?(besides quality on flask and all t1 flat dmg)

POB https://pastebin.com/UsegEzE8
or my character eltarshadow

i just see low dmg like 220k on barrage. is other links there is 5+ mill. and i cant find difference.

Thanks for help
Last edited by Versettix on Mar 20, 2018, 1:38:59 PM
Sacr0: The POB tree work for lightning build too? Or i must change something? Thanks for answer.
Made it up to level 80 now and starting to hit T6+ maps.

https://pastebin.com/E2XcPHYf

The 70s were pretty tough levels for me. once i was able to add some jewels and life and my skills matured a bit, survivability started to get better.... Although i do feel somewhat squishy.
using ice shot for mobs and barrage for anything with lots of life.
Still need a 6L though so do have room to grow!

Gear

Thanks for the build!
"
Versettix wrote:
Hi Guys, great biuld. Favorite build of the league atm.

i'm based op POB link from here. what can i improve in my character?(besides quality on flask and all t1 flat dmg)

POB https://pastebin.com/UsegEzE8
or my character eltarshadow

i just see low dmg like 220k on barrage. is other links there is 5+ mill. and i cant find difference.

Thanks for help

your attack speed seems low. you should improve it. attack speed provides good dmg, because of the flat jewel scaling as well as the increased poison duration per poison applied recently. also your chance to hit is only 80% which is too low. you could either get some accuracy or check out the effigon. it should provide a good dmg buff to you, maybe more than impresence does. if you'd like to test that, you have to create an amulet with a crafted mod " Your Hits can't be evaded " in PoB.
if we take some poison duration in regard, ele focus deals 10% more damage than unbound ailments. anyway, your actual dps per poison will increase drastically with elefocus. consider swapping those gems.

deadly draw is one of the best dps notes for this build, it hurts your dmg a lot if you dont skill it.

i highly recommend druidic rite+arcane chemistry for your build. those notes are stronger than soul siphon because they give so much QoL for flasks. i even like them more than inspiration(behind mom) if you manage to get your mana high enough to make full use of mom.

i dont like the duellist starting area. if you need the %inc accuracy, you are better off with finesse. you can then use primal spirit too.

basically, remove the mana notes behind mom, remove the duellist starting area, remove soul siphon and spec into ranger starting area with finesse+primal spirit. then go for druidic rite+arcane chemistry.

i highly recommend master fletcher as this is one of the best dps boosts beside deadly draw. this would also cap your chance to poison to 100%

especially the attack speed needs to be improved (accuracy too!). so master fletcher+deadly draw should be 1. priority. you will notice a significant dps increase if you do that ;)
i hope it helps!
Which stat is more valuable : Attack speed or WED with attacks?
How effective WED with attacks is?
Thanks for answer
"
zyrEEE wrote:
Sacr0: The POB tree work for lightning build too? Or i must change something? Thanks for answer.

i stated it in the main post. the tree for fire+lightning is the same, you just have to adjust jewels and volkuurs gloves and immolate/added lightning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info