[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
greenimp77 wrote:
Any plans to retool this build for 3.5? It's been my goto for the past 2 leagues.

Thanks!

Yeah, im very interested too. Never tried the build, but wanted to with 3.5. Sounds relly promising. Or well, sounded. Hm. :(
"
Yeah, im very interested too. Never tried the build, but wanted to with 3.5. Sounds relly promising. Or well, sounded. Hm. :(

Same, I will still go for it

"
How would the build in 3.5 when stat stick is removed?

I just took the PoB, replaced both weapons with Scaeva swords and the numbers still look very impressive. Lower for sure but i guess its enaugh anyway
I'm having more luck for dps in PoB using 2x Ahn's Might + Pacifism gem over using 2x Scaevas -- +100% crit multi and ~900 accuracy for losing three Frenzy charges. It's a ~100k dps upgrade for my gear. What's hard to gauge is if the 100k dps is worth losing the +8% block chance from Scaeva though.
I do t see how it would be since 8% block also means 8% spell block with this build. That damage would have to be made up elsewhere but damage wasn’t ever the issue, survivability was for me.

I’ve seen a Jugg build that also used the pacifism Ahns Might conbo to good effect, especially the added area is nice. I can almost see this build tending more towards the sword+shield combo listed at the bottom just without the MF gear.
This build still works in 3.5. Running with dual Ahn's Might.

100kdps lost maybe, no big deal.
HI,
will the MF sword build still work with the change for Reave?
The stat-stick strategy cannot be used any more and a sword as the "normal" weapon with fortify corruption is possible only...
Has anyone tried this?
Im leveling a Duelist, and need to decide soon if i go for this, or Champion. :(
Dont really have the time to test/research myself, sadly. Would appreciate any feedback!
I can confirm what the previous posters have said -- this build with 2x Ahn's Might and a pacifism jewel is still amazing. It's honestly the most DPS I've done with it (my 3rd attempt), because the setup is so damn cheap relative to what a good rare sword and stat stick used to cost. I'm on the cheap side and never really wanted to spend more than ~30C or so on my stat stick, and the dual ahn's might is a great upgrade.
Try rats nest for more deeps!
"
Fiatil wrote:
I can confirm what the previous posters have said -- this build with 2x Ahn's Might and a pacifism jewel is still amazing. It's honestly the most DPS I've done with it (my 3rd attempt), because the setup is so damn cheap relative to what a good rare sword and stat stick used to cost. I'm on the cheap side and never really wanted to spend more than ~30C or so on my stat stick, and the dual ahn's might is a great upgrade.

So no Frenzy Charges any more.
Do you still use Blood Rage then for Queen of the Great Tangle effect?
And what's a decent alternative to Cold Snap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info