[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Wich weapon i shoud use on low lv char?
"
rawison wrote:

I suggest you to constantly upgrade your main weapon by highest dps and for offhand you can use any stat stick or if you want to be lazy, a unique shield.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
will you update this guide when new info/patch notes about 3.2 are released?
"
Zanafyl wrote:
will you update this guide when new info/patch notes about 3.2 are released?

Absolutely! I like Reave a lot and will do my best to find the next best ascendancy path or class if there will be better options and update this thread accordingly.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
what would be bladeflury setup for boss kills?same items*
"
rawison wrote:

for lvl 1 I bought 2 pcs redbeak rust sword I used this up to lvl 28 then replace 1 redbeak and bought 1pc. lakishu blade then when lvl 29 I replace the redbeak bought relentless fury decorative axe this axe is good because it gives onslaught ,culling strike and 2% leech life.

Btw. Thanks for this build I think this is the best character I built as a 1 week old player seems I found my best character second is shepurds DP totem.
Last edited by monsieurmagz on Feb 21, 2018, 8:06:21 AM
"
ccypoe wrote:
what would be bladeflury setup for boss kills?same items*

Don't think Blade Flurry is needed and I've tested it, not very impressive results. There are better builds for it.
How are you farming the majority of your currency, is it just sextant stacking and farming specific maps for divination cards? I have my current abyss character up to lv97, which is quite a bit of playtime after the exp nerf etc but I doubt ive even farmed 1 mirror worth of currency in the 3 months of this league let alone 5 in 20 days, just curious ballpark what you do, thanks.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 21, 2018, 3:55:58 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
How are you farming the majority of your currency, is it just sextant stacking and farming specific maps for divination cards? I have my current abyss character up to lv97, which is quite a bit of playtime after the exp nerf etc but I doubt ive even farmed 1 mirror worth of currency in the 3 months of this league let alone 5 in 20 days, just curious ballpark what you do, thanks.

I've got a lot of complex strategies that I will abuse heavily during next league to maximize my profits and do a final run for currency hunts and then play PoE more casually. Once I finish Beast league, I'll reveal all my money making methods, can't make them popular right now.

What I can suggest you is to do everything that other people don't. All popular methods are garbage and don't actually generate enormous wealth simply because the market is either saturated or tools needed are dried up. As an example Shaped Vaults and Spider Forest are not giant currency generators. More people running Vault = higher Vault & sextant price, while Exalt price drops.
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 21, 2018, 4:23:16 PM
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

I've got a lot of complex strategies that I will abuse heavily during next league to maximize my profits and do a final run for currency hunts and then play PoE more casually. Once I finish Beast league, I'll reveal all my money making methods, can't make them popular right now.

What I can suggest you is to do everything that other people don't. All popular methods are garbage and don't actually generate enormous wealth simply because the market is either saturated or tools needed are dried up. As an example Shaped Vaults and Spider Forest are not giant currency generators. More people running Vault = higher Vault & sextant price, while Exalt price drops.

Np, I just dont want to spend every league sextant blocking and running the same map over and over so i never have. I have decent stuff, all my uniques are near max rolls, 6L where applicable, lv21 gems etc but it would be nice to occasionally be able to get that god rolled item that someone wants a mirror for is all.

I see alot of people saying they can farm 10 mirrors per league but they all seem to be doing the sextant/div card method, was just curious but ya, I get not wanting to post it if its something different.

Will try this build if I play the Pokemon league, still undecided if I will atm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info