[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
S4gaz wrote:
Understood! But for start mapping, that one is ok? It cost only 10c, and I still didn’t beat kitava at act 10. Gonna farm to buy a better one!

yes sure. but off hand weapon, which is a phys dps sword, is more important. Because your main hand weapon gives u additional ele damage due to your phys damage. so with 280+ phys dps sword in off hand and this axe, could possible carry u t7-t10. (your other gear important i think) bought a unique scave, they are cheap.
Last edited by sondertg on Oct 19, 2018, 4:31:41 AM
"
sondertg wrote:
"
S4gaz wrote:
Understood! But for start mapping, that one is ok? It cost only 10c, and I still didn’t beat kitava at act 10. Gonna farm to buy a better one!

yes sure. but off hand weapon, which is a phys dps sword, is more important. Because your main hand weapon gives u additional ele damage due to your phys damage. so with 280+ phys dps sword in off hand and this axe, could possible carry u t7-t10. (your other gear important i think) bought a unique scave, they are cheap.

Can you check on my items? Think the most expensive was the axe that was 10c. Which tier i should reach with them? And which one i have to improve soon?
With a similar stuff i ran up to t13 without much trouble.

In my opinion, your next item should be an armor, you can find 6L armor with 80+ life and resist for 30c or so (almost the same price as the tabula)
So many PoB links in the original post, do you need vaal pact or not?
Hello people. can some1 explain about scion reave, like is it better ? or whats the difference. and i rly dont wanna die , how hc version will feel in maps and u elder farming?
Hello,

What i should improve in my character? I'm not happy with my character, i think that my DPS isn't very good. I have problem with big party map, i have to hit normal monster very long time.

In stash i have starkonja's head with 40% reave damage, but i don't wear it yet, cause i have problem with res.

My char name is GloriusSzlachetny
Sorry if this has been asked but lots of replies...

In the HC shield build, do you still recommend outmatched and outlast since it would generate frenzy charges which would be redundant with blood rage? Is the 10% damage worth it?

Also, does Maim become redundant with socketed Tombfists? Could another gem be used for more dps?
Last edited by Calibix84 on Oct 22, 2018, 11:31:30 AM
I still die at bosses T13 and above.
5,500 HP and I believe decent DPS.

Is it partial small upgrades (like 40+ life instead of 20+)?
hey :) already trying some t16s and cleared them... now i got 420k reeve dps (vaal 780)

what should my next upgrades be? probably rings?

thx a lot
Here is my build, flat no configuration. and currently effective DPS in calcs.

https://pastebin.com/PAHMTac6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info