[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

Hi all I've just hit lvl 30 and I'm struggling. My dps sucks (251 using reave) but never played a duelist before so kinda stuck on how to improve it.

Just started this league but have 1 chaos to my name so far ^^

Hi all I've just hit lvl 30 and I'm struggling. My dps sucks (251 using reave) but never played a duelist before so kinda stuck on how to improve it.
"
Edeka wrote:
Got myself a really thicc foil I wanted to share:

Currently working towards replacing my rings:

Aswell as leveling to 95 and then finally switching to Abyssus, was lucky in lab:

Gotta sell that and get one with Reave enchant :)!

Check PoB first and compare Reave enchant to the Ice Golem enchant. I got way more DPS with the golem.
don't bother using reave until you hit at least lvl40 and have some attack speed. Sunder is the easiest way to level until you get up there in levels.
Last edited by LustyLust on Jul 5, 2018, 9:00:27 PM
Thanks KMQ for this terrific guide. This build has been a lot of fun, especially now that I have semi-decent gear. One question I have is about the ascendancy. You say to switch from Blood in the Eyes to Outmatch and Outlast once at Endgame. What is 'Endgame' to you? Full elder gear, 550+ pdps foil, etc?

Any suggestions on what piece of gear to change/upgrade next?

Last edited by avidassassin on Jul 6, 2018, 8:50:40 PM
"
"
Edeka wrote:
Got myself a really thicc foil I wanted to share:

Currently working towards replacing my rings:

Aswell as leveling to 95 and then finally switching to Abyssus, was lucky in lab:

Gotta sell that and get one with Reave enchant :)!

Check PoB first and compare Reave enchant to the Ice Golem enchant. I got way more DPS with the golem.

Wow, that is actually a very good hint. It increases my dps by quite a bit more. Thank you!
Hey guys maybe someone can help me out? the levelling was very easy with this build but now that i'm mapping my damage is just not enough to kill even t1~~2 bosses, it takes like 30s to kill then... Whats i'm doing wrong?
"
Hey guys maybe someone can help me out? the levelling was very easy with this build but now that i'm mapping my damage is just not enough to kill even t1~~2 bosses, it takes like 30s to kill then... Whats i'm doing wrong?

Get a better stat stick, 2 socket Tombfists, Taste of Hate, your gems are underleveled too, so keep that in mind.
Last edited by Edeka on Jul 6, 2018, 5:27:09 AM
"

Get more HP gear.
Get better weapons like sword and sceptre (stat stick)
Get better abyss jews - mentioned in the guide what stats to look for.
Get better flasks - they are mentioned on page 1 in the guide.
have a look at some of the chars others are using!
Last edited by microbone on Jul 6, 2018, 5:53:26 AM
"
Old_Fart wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Need a bit of help on DARYLismyname. I am using Double Strike instead of Reave so first question is "do i need to use Reave"?
Am posting cause i have survive-ability issues. I know i am still low level and have not got many life nodes as yet but the build is failing at early map levels, sustaining life/life leech seems to be my main issues, i am dying way to easily. The "Anvil" amulet does help even though it has no life roll.
Any guidance very much appreciated.

Swap your weapons left and right. The stat stick is supposed to be in the main hand to generate endurance charges.

Stat stick for Double Strike needs to be on offhand but thanks for reply.
Will start leveling Vaal Reave gem and give that a try, only reason for using Double Strike was for leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info