[3.12] KissMeQuick's Gladiator Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & A8 Sirus Deathless — Starter friendly

"
Smouthtay wrote:
Thank you for your fast reply.
Is it really worth with Cast when Damage taken lvl 20?
I think i will die more often or ain't i?

Yes it is, it allows you to have level 20 molten shell or/and golem. I think that Molten Shell is often even better than Immortal Call because of the 1500 damage mitigation for all damage +900 armor, not only physical.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Ridman wrote:

According to my PoB Twin Terros (and the points leading there) give me a 12.8% total dps boost while using regular reave. Which is more than fencing and costs 1 point less, also twice as much as Acuity and the points leading there.

https://pastebin.com/Pxpn7JSd

Is PoB wrong or do I have it wrongly setup? Thanks in advance

You are correct, for your setup and everything it's not even a bad choice but as an example if you take concentrated effect / critical strikes instead of critical damage and make some other changes, it will drop below 3% per point.

Also Fencing is not a good option and I don't suggest it on this build. Same goes for Acuity. Acuity basically exists for people who want Inspired Learning.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
Ridman wrote:

According to my PoB Twin Terros (and the points leading there) give me a 12.8% total dps boost while using regular reave. Which is more than fencing and costs 1 point less, also twice as much as Acuity and the points leading there.

https://pastebin.com/Pxpn7JSd

Is PoB wrong or do I have it wrongly setup? Thanks in advance

You are correct, for your setup and everything it's not even a bad choice but as an example if you take concentrated effect / critical strikes instead of critical damage and make some other changes, it will drop below 3% per point.

Also Fencing is not a good option and I don't suggest it on this build. Same goes for Acuity. Acuity basically exists for people who want Inspired Learning.

lol... guess I should have read the guide better. I have been playing with critical strike damage up to 96, actually deal more dmg with increased critical strikes (with the build still getting 11% more dps boost with twin terr.)

Thanks for the quick answer :)
Last edited by Ridman on Jul 3, 2018, 2:55:51 PM
"
mrzgrzytek2 wrote:

After i checked, that's true, additional accuracy is better then 4% AS, and i will propably take both of them now instead one health node.

However, i don't understand how do you get life leech + hp from nodes as i can't see any of those on a tree. Vitality Void makes it possible to facetank anything but oneshots for me, and i can't imagine playing without it (i tried both with investing in life regen and not taking Vaal Pact and just with little ammount of life leech on items). Maybe i don't know about something?

Any good replacement for those 3 points spent on Twin Terrors also? 4 points =/= 3 points and i can't find better place to fit those into increasing my DPS.

Edit. Actually when i look at it now, Acuity, Razor's Edge and Finesse seem like good replacements. What do you think?

Edit2. I think i will go without 4% AS node, respec one health node, ditch Twin Terrors, get Acuity and Finesse. That would propably be the best 5 point investment for me.

EditN. Yep, ditched 4%as for accuracy node, took out 2 life nodes, and invested in Acuity + Finesse. Dropped from 6.3k life to 6.1k but that's so much better because of additional accuracy (around 7% more chance to hit) and attack speed. Last 4 levels i will spend on health nodes tho.

Thanks for tips, just explain to me why Vitality Void sucks and how to replace it with health+leech :p

You can also check my post on pg 154 Kiss and check if i didn't make any other bad decission with different aspects of the build. It seems like there's still room to improve after alot time invested except more expensive gear. Every little thing has a lot of meaning on high endgame.

Vitality Void is bad because of opportunity cost. You could get more damage or HP and get the same effect as Vitality Void on top of it. You already leech 1.2% of your damage all the time + Atziri. So the flat increase of 0.9% Will do nothing to you. And the extra amount leeched is also increased by HP. You can check it yourself in PoB as well. I did not feel for a moment that I should leech more when I did Uber Elder.

I did not read it fully and this build can be modified however you wish and feel most comfortable. What I can say is that this build can definitely do Shaper on day 3 as I do it every time :P Hence I play this build every league. I could've been able to run Shaper on day 2 this league but there was a bug that Guardian maps couldn't be spawned with Incursions so the maps crashed and I lost around 3 Guardian maps + prophecies + chaos + all other fun stuff which cost me 3 EX in total.
Hi everyone,
This is my character :
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lee3dc/characters

I linked Frost Bomb - Curse when Hit - Frostbite and frostbite just working on frost bomb, it isn't working on hit.
what's problem?

Hello, I'm currently level 66 playing this build. My dps indicator shows ~30k dps whilst PoB shows ~40k dps. However, I'm struggling to clear tier 1 maps without dying due to lack of damage and life leech. I feel that my dps is no where near 40k, because I can't even 1 hit the mobs that my other char with ~15k dps could. I don't know if I am doing something wrong, it would be greatly appreciated if you could provide some insight on my situation. Thanks.

ive somehow chaosspammed myself this helmet. some guys said its not very good, but im my opinion this helmet is pretty damn good... because it has basically everything i need + i can craft armor on it.

is it worth to exalt it? im planning to do it.
and should i first craft armor on it and exalt it after or the other way around?

im inexperienced in crafting and i have no clue what to do with it =).

heeeeelp
What about Farrul's Fur for this build? With aspect of the cat on ring..

Hi, I really like the build. But I often die. Look at my character. What is the problem?
can somebody help me with this character?
i die so fast.. have around 3 ex to spend for new equipment..
what you guys suggest? (would switch helmet, but than my damage would lack a lot i feel..?)

skill tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcA4cFLQYgBosGoglYCiYLwQxzDY0OQxQgFHEV7BfcG6obrSDjIWAj9iT9KCoqOC5TMHwxsDWSNe831DrtPT5DMUSeR35KfUz_TZJOKlBHUUdTu1eXW69fP1_aYEFjF2NwZU1xsHSgdO12rHfjeA15aH11gUGCB4TZhVKHdorwi0-NfZJ9kveVZpd5m2qjiqlurY2xs7XyuR29Nr6nv9XAGsEEwQfBi8jcyPDKkMv1zV_PftNv037T_NRS137Yvdlh2Xzawdun3CPcveRR5c_nD-dU6UbqGO4O7w73MvgC-Ov8xf66_94=?accountName=rutatsat&characterName=labromon

would appreciate if someone can help me a little bit.
Best regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info