[3.4] Flicker Strike Slayer 100% Hardcore Viable / Extreme Fast Map clearer

Amazing build! thanks for share,what is your tooltip dmg in hideout with hatred only? I'm lev 90 and have "only" around 12k 6l ofc.
THis is one of the most underrated builds in hardcore i believe. This guy made flicker strike possible in hardcore and even made it viable,

I can confirm you can flicker at level 31 with the blasphemy poacher's mark setup + blood rage,

However i reccommend flickering after lvl 33 when you switch to reaper's pursuit

Reason:

- Culling strike

Other then that i found out flicker strike does work on a ON HIT scale so

- hit's can't be evaded

Is really good on the weapon.

Also your first ascendancy is game changing , once you've done that you can flicker all you want.

Resolute technique feels like a must on hardcore but for SC players it is definetly not.

With 3.2k life on lvl 60 with only a tabula rasa is amazing . Switching gear at lvl 68 makes you extremely tanky.

If this build could somehow be converted to an Oro's sacrifice flicker which im 100% sure can be. i think you could even make that viable in hc by going blood magic since you do not need to have blasphemy poacher's mark setup. you could add chance to ignite > blood rage. This version might be slightly less effective in damage but surely will make you go above 7+k hp

Thanks for hopping on my stream OP
Regards,
"
bivike wrote:
Amazing build! thanks for share,what is your tooltip dmg in hideout with hatred only? I'm lev 90 and have "only" around 12k 6l ofc.

Yea 12k is good my shows 12k aswell so pretty good!

"
S0S wrote:

also using The Green Nightmare Jewel for more chance for frenzy charge.
just did a quick Unid Torture Chamber map that had ele weakness and double boss. stayed full health throughout the entire fight. took the same duration as the Vaal Breach. this time will improve as I level the rest of my gems. Here is a pic of the finished map.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/guuqEY4L

Yea thats the best part with this build u can run every map mod exept of Rflect

Thanks to you all that u really like my Build!!!
I've actually found that switching to the yugul pantheon with the slayer notable to reduce reflect makes reflect maps completely manageable (I am on softcore of course). The mods that really suck are cannot leach life/mana and cannot regenerate life/es/mana (you can become unable to use abilities and have to portal out).
"
Greenfish106 wrote:
I've actually found that switching to the yugul pantheon with the slayer notable to reduce reflect makes reflect maps completely manageable (I am on softcore of course). The mods that really suck are cannot leach life/mana and cannot regenerate life/es/mana (you can become unable to use abilities and have to portal out).

Seems my damage very low because i can do reflect maps without pantheon and slayers reflect.

You got main attack, if you dont want spend portal.
build still viable? How u RIP?
Не умеющему соображать, информация к размышлению ни к чему.
"
Allcheats wrote:

Yea is so tanky but dont run reflect maps

- Dont run Reflect Phys/Ele dosent matter it one shots u like me in HC xD

i died to reflect :P bec i tryt to run phys reflect map to see if u can run it but u cant... :P
"
mertcan258 wrote:
"
Allcheats wrote:

i died to reflect :P bec i tryt to run phys reflect map to see if u can run it but u cant... :P

what about Damage on full life support and blood rage? maybe i need change it for any other?
if i still play blood rage... added fire, maim, chance to bleed etc. maybe others dont know.

or better now play without blood rage? how u think? ( dont have green dream, without him and without blood rage my generate frenzy charges is very bad, ever lose them on map )

7L have a lot of mana cost... i have 86 mana and 54 mana cost with Tireless now. i cant flick some times because dont have mana, after leep slams ( when need fast move without mobs )

check my gears and three pls. i change 4 nodes from axe ( splitting strikes ) for more hp and mana cost reduction (Tireless). And i thinking about to change nodes from Slauther to splitting strikes... Lifeleech and more incr dmg vs chance onslaught for 4 sec.

So check my profile, maybe anything wrong with me) thanks you. 86lvl 6k life now. and around 100-140k dps with all boosts on map. ( 15-20k dps *7 attacks per sec. )
Не умеющему соображать, информация к размышлению ни к чему.
Last edited by Allcheats on Jan 15, 2018, 2:58:51 PM
"
Allcheats wrote:
"
mertcan258 wrote:
"
Allcheats wrote:

what about Damage on full life support and blood rage? maybe i need change it for any other?
if i still play blood rage... added fire, maim, chance to bleed etc. maybe others dont know.

or better now play without blood rage? how u think? ( dont have green dream, without him and without blood rage my generate frenzy charges is very bad, ever lose them on map )

7L have a lot of mana cost... i have 86 mana and 54 mana cost with Tireless now. i cant flick some times because dont have mana, after leep slams ( when need fast move without mobs )

check my gears and three pls. i change 4 nodes from axe ( splitting strikes ) for more hp and mana cost reduction (Tireless). And i thinking about to change nodes from Slauther to splitting strikes... Lifeleech and more incr dmg vs chance onslaught for 4 sec.

So check my profile, maybe anything wrong with me) thanks you. 86lvl 6k life now. and around 100-140k dps with all boosts on map. ( 15-20k dps *7 attacks per sec. )

hope i answerd all the questions ingame but to recap it for every one, u can run damage on full life with blood rage because we have overleech it works.
Nice that u like my build and playing it to have fun with that!

Thanks guys for playing my build :) .. our build :)
What do you think about a Raider verson? Game play will be much better but damage is lower, maby??
Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info