3.1 - Mjolner Rainbow Rambo - 15 charges discharge - Guardians/Red Map Elder + Guardians

"
YoungFade wrote:

Skill Tree
For the most part, the tree should stay the same. However, if you take Paragon of Calamity, you can sacrifice a few regen nodes on the tree in order to take that oh so S E X Y Elemental Equilibrium for yet ANOTHER -25% resist. With that 0.5% elemental leech, you can easily make up for the regen you lose.

No, no, no! Elemental Equilibrium is bad if you're using heralds. Every hit will have added lightning and ice damage, which means molten strike would always be giving +25 resist all to enemies.
^ That's very true.

For those looking to play my build in 3.2, here are the only changes you need to make based on my original post:

Remove blasphemy
Use all 3 heralds
Continue using arctic armor
Make a CWDT setup with curse on hit so you can apply max level ele weakness

Take the herald ascendancy node and the new shock and prolif one.

Done.

Same damage as before (maybe a bit more with the shock).
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"

No, no, no! Elemental Equilibrium is bad if you're using heralds. Every hit will have added lightning and ice damage, which means molten strike would always be giving +25 resist all to enemies.

Oops! You are absolutely right about that. I've been so caught up in the 3.2 change for ash, I completely forgot about the attack portion. Thanks for clearing that up!

Edited my original post.

Also, I'm still blasting through content. Lots of bosses are total jokes and mapping is pretty fast. I just get home from work, alch a bunch of maps, and just turn my brain off and watch the explosions cause this build can do every mod. So freaking awesome to play! I'll definitely try out CWDT+EleWeakness and Arctic Armour. Thanks for the recommendation Simplesim45!
Last edited by YoungFade on Mar 26, 2018, 9:24:33 PM
skill tree does not move
Hi, just curious would it be better to use a different chest now that we can get 0.5% life leech from Paragon of Calamity? Like a Belly for more hp or Carcass/Inpulsa/Loreweave for more damage.

Also you can just use Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness - Hearld of Ice - Herald of Lightning in a 4 link to get the curse off don't need Blasphemy.
Last edited by Spaggetioes on Apr 16, 2018, 7:56:10 AM
"
Spaggetioes wrote:
Hi, just curious would it be better to use a different chest now that we can get 0.5% life leech from Paragon of Calamity? Like a Belly for more hp or Carcass/Inpulsa/Loreweave for more damage.

Also you can just use Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness - Hearld of Ice - Herald of Lightning in a 4 link to get the curse off don't need Blasphemy.

Curse on hit herald is only good for mapping where you need extra damage the least. You need a curse on hit setup for bosses that's what CWDT is better.

You should not use a different chest. Kingsguard is the majority of your sustain. 0.5% non instant leech does not hold a candle to instant heals from kingsguard.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info