Happy New Year! A 2017 Retrospective

You guys killed it this year! Thank you for all the fun you have brought to us and please keep it up in 2018!
The best part is "We added stairs to Lioneye's Watch."

omg, i couldn't play the game without these stairs, thanks.
Thanks for the game! Happy New Year!
Happy New Year GGG! You guys have came a long way in 2017, seeing PoE's growth accelerate in such a way has been very exciting. Here's to an even better year in 2018!!
Happy New Year, Chris and the team at GGG, and the rest of you sorry lot that I see in Global 2.
May your drops be plentiful and your trades be fair.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
2018 hype! GGG puts larger studios to shame, can not wait to see what you guys have planned.
You also "fixed a bug" on the VD enchant 9 days into the league, after numerous people spent all their money on it, with no recompense. I'm on day 9 of not receiving a resolution from support. Meanwhile, the broken Clarity/ES Watcher's Eye jewel, which is ACTUALLY bugged, goes unchecked, and top streamers profit.

But you left that out of your list to pad your stats because Big China and Big Console have gained you financial status. I'll take 2015 GGG any day.

EDIT: Actually, I'm on day 13 of not receiving a resolution from support, and day 9 of not receiving any further response at all. Meanwhile, people worship how this company treats its players.... Those people are one bad experience away from having their eyes opened.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Dec 31, 2017, 7:38:20 PM

That exalted drop was well deserved Chris!

You guys truly have "ascended" the ARPG genre!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Happy New Year to all of you working on PoE !

This is my very first forum post because i thought its fucking time :)
You are the best developers/publishers/and many more ^^ out there!
Keeping us peasants up to date with hilarious posts and amusing us with your humour and incredible ideas.
Best programming work/working with the community i've ever seen!
I't would be too much writing everything i wanted to say but i defenitely could say (and i think i speak for all of us) THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

Keep up and do what you wanna do because we probably love it :)

Started soon after Beta and still playing these days with more fun and addiction than ever before.
I hope we, the community, and you will have many more awesome years to share.

All the best,

Greetings from Austria
Congratulations on all these achievements. It's mind boggling that you guys did all of this and yet not be able to find a pair of pants for the Templar.
Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Dec 31, 2017, 7:40:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info