"
Shall I assassinate the target?

Will it grant your Vorici experience?
Possibly and a lot of money :D
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. And yes, I would pay 100,000 tasty meats for I_NO to hunt down the perps, but the security cameras caught nothing and there are no other clues as to identity of suspects.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Sorry! Have they found the car yet? They found ours ... stripped. I hope that doesn't happen to you.
Censored.
"
adghar wrote:
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. And yes, I would pay 100,000 tasty meats for I_NO to hunt down the perps, but the security cameras caught nothing and there are no other clues as to identity of suspects.

=(

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Whoever stole it is probably happier to have it than you are sad to have lost it so the total happiness in the world has gone up
What? People don't steal cars to use them. It is a multi billion dollar racket run by organized crime, terrorist orgs, I don't know who all.

Not the same thing as someone stealing food because they are hungry.
Censored.
Dunno, stealing makes you feel real clever and someone else will indeed be happy to get such a good car for cheap. Also, it's a rush, both for the one stealing and the one getting robbed, in a world populated by jaded people trained to suck in experiences of others through through ever-improving mediums leading a life with very little excitement is likely.

Now, true story time. There was a village once, a small village in the boonies really, so everyone was fairly poor. Also, everyone was a thief and was stealing from everyone else. As a result of the situation, nobody got rich and even those that were a bit better off weren't overly so because they got targeted more by others. Because everyone knew the tricks of the trade, people were also getting quite a kick from devising new and interesting ways to rob others and because everyone was guilty of the same crime at one point or other getting overly upset and maiming or killing someone over it wasn't really a thing.

Not saying it's the best way to run things but it's one way to do it. As a food for thought, if tomorrow someone suggested harsh punishments for stealing, which villagers do you think wold be for it and which would be against?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jan 1, 2018, 1:33:48 PM
"
raics wrote:

Not saying it's the best way to run things but it's one way to do it. As a food for thought, if tomorrow someone suggested harsh punishments for stealing, which villagers do you think wold be for it and which would be against?

Two people,

1) the guy whom nobody ever saw steal anything, but also never went hungry living in such a town
2) the guy holding your wallet

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
kolyaboo wrote:
What? People don't steal cars to use them.

Guess you've never lived in or around the ghetto. Shit happens every day. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info