[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
AquariusLord wrote:
what type of maps should i avoid?

Reflect physical damage and cannot leech.
Last edited by Rootsmann on Oct 9, 2019, 8:53:32 AM
"
Can i use dual wield instead of starforge? 380pdps swords+

You will lose the shock from Starforge and still be bound to pure physical damage because of brutality, but you can do whatever you like. I'll consider going for an elemental build while dual wielding maybe.
Last edited by Rootsmann on Oct 9, 2019, 5:15:01 AM
"
Can i use dual wield instead of starforge? 380pdps swords+

imo small hits are not so nice with heavy strike (knockback becomes annoying), for strike skills dw are best with vaal double strike, dual strike or similar

"
AquariusLord wrote:
what type of maps should i avoid?

The mods i avoid are the deal extra ele dmg (this one especially), plus cannot leech and phys reflect

About map bosses the pure ele caster bosses (like plateau) can be annoying when you dont kill them in 3 seconds. The bosses with half ele conversion are fine
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Hello all! :-)

First I want to thank you ZaeN for this very good, detailed and up-to-date guide! With this I was able to build the strongest character I ever had.

But I have a big request:
Can someone please check my char with all his equipment in PoE-Planner or similar tools and give advise, who I can improve even further?

Where are the last fine tweaks I have not seen yet?

Damage output feels OK, but I'm not able to deal with Uber-Elder and Hall-of-Grandmasters-Map. These are the last things missing.

Thx in advance!

Edit: Currency plays a rather secondary role.
Last edited by Dark_Shadow_Stalker on Oct 11, 2019, 7:37:35 AM
"
Hello all! :-)

First I want to thank you ZaeN for this very good, detailed and up-to-date guide! With this I was able to build the strongest character I ever had.

But I have a big request:
Can someone please check my char with all his equipment in PoE-Planner or similar tools and give advise, who I can improve even further?

Where are the last fine tweaks I have not seen yet?

Damage output feels OK, but I'm not able to deal with Uber-Elder and Hall-of-Grandmasters-Map. These are the last things missing.

Thx in advance!

Edit: Currency plays a rather secondary role.

Hello and thanks!
The biggest thing lacking in your char are your flasks! Diamond flask + Silver are must have. Also quicksilver with +move speed is good for clearing

Other things:
- Use a rare amu in place of impresence
-> Also drop blasphemy vulnerability
- Immortal Call and Molten Shell being the same type (Guard skill) do not work together -> Drop immortal call
- Molten Shell lv1 is enough
- ^New links would be: lv1 CWDT + lv1 Molten Shell + lv5 vulnerability. 4th slot free for: blood rage (hi/low lvl), vaal haste, ice golem

- Multistrike has fallen behind, you can swap for fortify

This is how it turns out with corrected flasks, also has gems sorted in the boots/helm/gloves: https://pastebin.com/jichXEJe

Other than that your char passives and core gear are done, the rest is about min maxed rares, adding one tri/quad mod jewel, curse on hit mod (it will free one more gem like blood rage or vaal haste), maybe elder ring + shaper rare ring setup (good with craft: assassin mark on hit + multimod) etc

About HOTGM, do not expect it to be like a herald of agony build. Btw it needs a slightly dedicated setup for sure, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Block_Chance_Reduction_Support in both HS and totem, and https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Balefire in weapon switch if you need to kill an unkillable block char

Other than that the totem alone does oneshot most people in the arena, the brassdome makes you tank crit chars, leaving you only weak to ele dot chars (RF, ice dots, ignites)

About UE, I think that making room for Purity of Ice is a big deal + maybe get a flask for tanking more ice dmg
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Oct 11, 2019, 9:25:06 AM
Why don't we use blood magic node in the tree? It's right there, and the 20% life is gg :O
"
bluezone wrote:
Why don't we use blood magic node in the tree? It's right there, and the 20% life is gg :O

The build reserve about 85% mana plus the banner. With blood magic it would do the same with life, leaving you with about 600 to 700 life.
is uber atziri possible on this build? the enormous amount of phys damage makes the 2% reflect look dicey and personally dont feel like yugul+sybil would be enough to prevent death. anyone have any input on this?
Hello!
1. Can i use good phys dps axe instead starforge?
2. Can u use another armour instead brass?
ty for build btw
This is basically a 2-hand sword build, but as far as armor goes the author went over this pretty well on page 1, there are certainly options ... best of luck regardless!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info