[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Hi Zaen! Nice build! Im gonna try this build it looks really good, just wondering how do you deal with mana problems while leveling and lategame? Cannot find that explained in your build.
Many thanks and well done,
// M
"
ZaeN wrote:
What I would do right now is to sort your flasks, definitely get a lion's roar (big tank and dmg boost), and then see if you can do with a sulphur (6% hp regen) or silver (onslaught) or both instead of one or both quicksilvers (don't forget anti-freeze in one of these).

This is definitely an issue I have always had in this game. I am super bad at flask management but I will work on getting a few new flasks.

"
ZaeN wrote:
After that, make your investment in the brassdome, it is quite a big boost. Be sure to have your hp at 5-6k with brassdome on. Then you can decide if to upgrade to abyssus or keep devoto. I played the just with devoto back in 3.0, it is quite a good helm, still capable of killing shaper with it.

I have been saving for the brassdome but there are so few for sale in AHC. I think I usually see between 1 and 3 and they usually start at 300 chaos! Got a ways to go there.

"
ZaeN wrote:
I saw that you have 2 Quicksilver flasks (i also have them in the beginning). My pob tells me that you have 0.40sec speed leap slam (thanks to devoto), it is quite a lot. You will have to learn how to move around with leap slam as your movement skill instead of walking/running (it was called grasshopper style).

This goes along with my horrible flask management as I don't even use the quicksilvers anymore and leap everywhere already. Time to ditch them!

I really appreciate you well written response. I am going to slow things down and just farm t1-t3 maps for a bit until I can buy that Brass Dome. For the most part things do feel well in maps, but I am just not used to see my life bar really move at all up to this point so it throws me off.
"
Myrwee wrote:
Hi Zaen! Nice build! Im gonna try this build it looks really good, just wondering how do you deal with mana problems while leveling and lategame? Cannot find that explained in your build.
Many thanks and well done,
// M

Hello thanks! Mana is leeched with this single point in duelist area, it is pretty standard for attacks builds:

"
jobintobias wrote:

"
ZaeN wrote:
After that, make your investment in the brassdome, it is quite a big boost. Be sure to have your hp at 5-6k with brassdome on. Then you can decide if to upgrade to abyssus or keep devoto. I played the just with devoto back in 3.0, it is quite a good helm, still capable of killing shaper with it.

I have been saving for the brassdome but there are so few for sale in AHC. I think I usually see between 1 and 3 and they usually start at 300 chaos! Got a ways to go there.

I really appreciate you well written response. I am going to slow things down and just farm t1-t3 maps for a bit until I can buy that Brass Dome. For the most part things do feel well in maps, but I am just not used to see my life bar really move at all up to this point so it throws me off.

Ouch sorry to read that about prices, yea i am looking at poetreade, quite a different economy in HC, it makes this build quite on the expensive band for HC.

Considering the price gap, have a look also on rings and amulets, probably you can upgrade them before chest if there are some for low prices, your call

I think more levels and confidence will enable you slightly higher tiers, but the increase would only be for getting more exp, so stay at easy tiers as long as you're exping fine :)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Tried Uber Lab at 71, full keys run. Very easy, brass dome + devoto + 5k life = nothing in the lab can kill you.

Nice build. Working towards end game.
After somes hours play with my jugg and your build, I do the uber lab pretty easy like it's almost a joke. But I have a basic question about the lab, when you farm the uber lab, did you just rush the boss or you search for a lot of key for open more chest in the end ? And is it worth it to farm merciless lab instead of doing map ?
Last edited by sadzo on Jan 13, 2018, 7:40:30 PM
"
Gordac0 wrote:
Tried Uber Lab at 71, full keys run. Very easy, brass dome + devoto + 5k life = nothing in the lab can kill you.

Nice build. Working towards end game.

Very happy to see that!

"
sadzo wrote:
After somes hours play with my jugg and your build, I do the uber lab pretty easy like it's almost a joke. But I have a basic question about the lab, when you farm the uber lab, did you just rush the boss or you search for a lot of key for open more chest in the end ? And is it worth it to farm merciless lab instead of doing map ?

I don't farm lab that much, i personally like to do 3 keys runs (run to izaro, kill phases without interacting/disabling his buffs), like in the vid.

Both full key and quick run are good, full key is more stable rewards from chests, quick run is for getting helm enchants.

Merc lab is definitely good at league start or when underleveled, simply because it is very easy and for free
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Using this build for SSF, the game offers some fun again! So far, the Jugg is a real beast, thx for the guide!
This build look like insanely fun ! But i have a question, how do you clear maps with only Heavy Strike ? What are your gems for clear ? I'm a beginner and english is not my native language, so I may have missed the explanation. Sorry !
"
shydo wrote:
Using this build for SSF, the game offers some fun again! So far, the Jugg is a real beast, thx for the guide!

I'm truly surprised that the build is getting traction in HC and SSF even tho the final gear are definitely harder to obtain :O I hope it will go well anyway!

"
This build look like insanely fun ! But i have a question, how do you clear maps with only Heavy Strike ? What are your gems for clear ? I'm a beginner and english is not my native language, so I may have missed the explanation. Sorry !

Ancestral Call + Melee Splash is all you need. Heavy Strike deals huge alpha dmg, it can afford to use splash and AC.

Normal usage is to go the old way, Leap Slam -> One hit -> Repeat (rarely) -> Leap
Check "clearing" videos for a better view of positioning and leapfrogging/grasshopping

"
ZaeN wrote:
"
shydo wrote:

I'm truly surprised that the build is getting traction in HC and SSF even tho the final gear are definitely harder to obtain :O I hope it will go well anyway!

"

Ancestral Call + Melee Splash is all you need. Heavy Strike deals huge alpha dmg, it can afford to use splash and AC.

Normal usage is to go the old way, Leap Slam -> One hit -> Repeat (rarely) -> Leap
Check "clearing" videos for a better view of positioning and leapfrogging/grasshopping

Thank a lot my friend i found what i searched.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info