[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

"
So, viable to farm or atleast do uberlab smooth? Im very, VERY bad with the fcking traps...

In my experience uber lab requires 90% phys damage reduction to do it relatively safely on an Armour based character.

The only way I was able to get to 90% was with the Watcher's Eye he linked. I personally would go for this one fairly early ~80

Don't worry about the other stats phys damage reduction and %life is really all you are looking for anything that has another mod that synergies with determination is going to be quite expensive
Last edited by snwkill on Jan 10, 2018, 3:25:26 PM
Uberlab demo run as promised :)

https://youtu.be/iaBPQTTcqR4

3 key run made with this setup, 5L doomsower, 5L warchief, so it is more friendly to uberlab expectated budgets.
Devoto to tank more, run more, jump faster

Totally doable with a 2K chest imo, but the key item for uberlab is brassdome with which you become impervious to traps and izaro. With brassdome it becomes probably one of safest runners

EDIT: This run ended up being 113th in the daily lab ladder wtf? I wasn't even trying xD

Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 10, 2018, 11:31:00 PM
"
Hi, can you run Uber Atz with this build ?
And what do you think about Atziri's disfavour ?
Sorry for my english.

Uberatziri never completed one :/ Still haven't tried this league

Did chayula for first time today, got some rips because I had to learn his skills, got to do usual stuff, kite the ghosts, get out of cyclone and dodge the bullet hell, rest appeared to be manageable and got lucky with the chest colors :) But no blessing t,t

Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Love the build, currently farming currency to get it going;)

Few questions/suggestions though (with a HC mindset).

What do you think about Impresence amulet (with the Vulnerability) for this build? The amulet itself is insane for this build, you could also run Determination in Essence Worm, which would allow going for Blood Magic for the massive HP boost.

Also, regarding leveling weapons.
Between Shiversting and Rigwald's, you could easily put Edge of Madness in. It's always dirt cheap.
Is it worth going for Kondo's between Terminus and Doomsower? You get roughly 70DPS more, but losing the ability to leech on crit is kinda sketchy. If anything, wouldn't Hiltless be a better choice to fill the gap? Of course, I don't see the issue at all in going from Terminus straight to Doomsower;)

Just my 2 cents anyway.
"
Grishnak79 wrote:
Love the build, currently farming currency to get it going;)

Few questions/suggestions though (with a HC mindset).

What do you think about Impresence amulet (with the Vulnerability) for this build? The amulet itself is insane for this build, you could also run Determination in Essence Worm, which would allow going for Blood Magic for the massive HP boost.

Also, regarding leveling weapons.
Between Shiversting and Rigwald's, you could easily put Edge of Madness in. It's always dirt cheap.
Is it worth going for Kondo's between Terminus and Doomsower? You get roughly 70DPS more, but losing the ability to leech on crit is kinda sketchy. If anything, wouldn't Hiltless be a better choice to fill the gap? Of course, I don't see the issue at all in going from Terminus straight to Doomsower;)

Just my 2 cents anyway.

Yea impresence and essence worm + blood magic are a nice idea and variation :D

Regarding swords it's up to you, they all work good

Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 11, 2018, 2:24:42 PM
Hey your build looks really awsome, I'm leveling a jugg right now but I have a question.

Why you use multiple heavy strike gem in yours stuff ? Like one in your weapon, one in your helmet and one in your gloves. Do you use 3 heavy strike different ? I don't really understand this point of the build.

I'm quite new to the game so I don't understand everything for the moment sorry if the question can look a bit stupid.

"
sadzo wrote:
Hey your build looks really awsome, I'm leveling a jugg right now but I have a question.

Why you use multiple heavy strike gem in yours stuff ? Like one in your weapon, one in your helmet and one in your gloves. Do you use 3 heavy strike different ? I don't really understand this point of the build.

I'm quite new to the game so I don't understand everything for the moment sorry if the question can look a bit stupid.

Hello, I am just using slots to level up heavy strike gems, i bricked many already x)

Try to put an immortal call in the cast when damage taken, either together with the rest like in my gloves like this:

or in another item with another low level CWDT

(i will update the gloves in the gear section to avoid confusion)

Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 12, 2018, 8:01:02 AM
Added clearing vids and bosses melting vids, so it's more clear what is daily life with this build :)

I seem to have hit a wall in my build. I feel like I have decent gear for just getting into mapping but just don't seem to be doing enough damage and my life bar is bouncing more than I like.

I also haven't done merc lab yet as I went in and Izaro was doing some beefy damage to me. I play on HC so I am doing all I can to push this guy into late tier maps.

Any advice on my gear? 18,640 defense with determination. 16,700 dps with heavy strike. Measly 8% crit chance.
Last edited by jobintobias on Jan 12, 2018, 11:00:39 PM
"
jobintobias wrote:
I seem to have hit a wall in my build. I feel like I have decent gear for just getting into mapping but just don't seem to be doing enough damage and my life bar is bouncing more than I like.

I also haven't done merc lab yet as I went in and Izaro was doing some beefy damage to me. I play on HC so I am doing all I can to push this guy into late tier maps.

Any advice on my gear? 18,640 defense with determination. 16,700 dps with heavy strike. Measly 8% crit chance.

I am not an HC player myself, my advice is anyway to not get in a hurry, especially if HC :) Progression is a long way, what's important is to not feel "behind". I've also been there with same gear and same 5L

Your char and gear is perfectly in line with level and the progression, 18k armor is quite a lot, lots of damage is hidden from the tooltip, pob tells me you have 38k dps unbuffed which is good for early mapping at lv78.

My suggestion is to go to izaro when you will be able to overkill him (because you don't have the option to die), and that is definitely after brassdome and overleveled (level is much important to get high health pool).

Stay on low tier maps, get levels and accumulate chaos for next upgrades. Don't worry drops are not that different in higher maps, make some levels, and make money by doing chaos recipes for now. (see here for chaos recipe, or also search some tutorials: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system#Full_Rare_Sets )

What I would do right now is to sort your flasks, definitely get a lion's roar (big tank and dmg boost), and then see if you can do with a sulphur (6% hp regen) or silver (onslaught) or both instead of one or both quicksilvers (don't forget anti-freeze in one of these).

After that, make your investment in the brassdome, it is quite a big boost. Be sure to have your hp at 5-6k with brassdome on. Then you can decide if to upgrade to abyssus or keep devoto. I played the just with devoto back in 3.0, it is quite a good helm, still capable of killing shaper with it.

It is actually after brassdome that the hard part comes :) 6L + Starforge, so just keep strong, 2handers need a lot of dedication but it is worth it

P.S.:
I saw that you have 2 Quicksilver flasks (i also have them in the beginning). My pob tells me that you have 0.40sec speed leap slam (thanks to devoto), it is quite a lot. You will have to learn how to move around with leap slam as your movement skill instead of walking/running (it was called grasshopper style).

If you check mine and other people vids there is quite a lot of leaping around, especially to dodge stuff. What i have personally is i bound the "attack in place" (default [shift])to [spacebar], so i can easily trigger max range leaps with [space] + [leap slam]. Try out some binding that suits you, but definitely learn the grasshopping

Last edited by ZaeN on Jan 13, 2018, 12:05:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info