[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

hi guys can i have your " main hand crit chance " ? Cause i' okay for accu, crit multi but i only have 40% chance to crit and i think it's low right ?
"
Styrkor wrote:
hi guys can i have your " main hand crit chance " ? Cause i' okay for accu, crit multi but i only have 40% chance to crit and i think it's low right ?

That's the right amount. Target crit chance is (without diamond flask up) 15-20% base chance, with diamond flask up at least 30% up to 40-45% chance

It doesn't need to get max crit chance, and doesnt have clusters available unless you travel through ranger+shadow area. This is because the build uses a high base damage with a high Double Damage chance (combined with crit and shock) to increase dmg instead of using crits only
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Sep 9, 2019, 9:41:51 AM
Dear ZaeN,

Thank you for the guide. I wanted to try what true meele feels like and I'm enjoying it.

I have a question regarding the potential of your build facing the Blight league mechanics once in the endgame. Currently it is really hard for me to judge as I'm in act 8 with an unfinish build. But more generally speaking, in your opinion, will using this "strike" build require an insane amount of investment to clear Blighted maps in the range of Tier 15-16, where the whole map is composed of lanes.

By nature, strike build require to move to the targets before striking, and you probably know more than me how this put such skills in a bad spot compared to ranged builds. Excepet for boss killer setup, where I'm sure this build kick ass. On the other hand, I'm afraid playing semi-casually with your strike build will set me off for the league mechanics. I like your build and would like to move on with it. But could you give me your honest opipnion?
Last edited by Rootsmann on Sep 9, 2019, 11:26:31 AM
hi again ! what this build doesnt use "Increased Critical Damage Support" ?
"
Rootsmann wrote:
Dear ZaeN,

Thank you for the guide. I wanted to try what true meele feels like and I'm enjoying it.

I have a question regarding the potential of your build facing the Blight league mechanics once in the endgame. Currently it is really hard for me to judge as I'm in act 8 with an unfinish build. But more generally speaking, in your opinion, will using this "strike" build require an insane amount of investment to clear Blighted maps in the range of Tier 15-16, where the whole map is composed of lanes.

By nature, strike build require to move to the targets before striking, and you probably know more than me how this put such skills in a bad spot compared to ranged builds. Excepet for boss killer setup, where I'm sure this build kick ass. On the other hand, I'm afraid playing semi-casually with your strike build will set me off for the league mechanics. I like your build and would like to move on with it. But could you give me your honest opipnion?

Hello! I am fairly confident that for being a melee build it will fare well. Regardless of the "melee look and feel", when recording clear times in the past leagues these were right.

About blighted maps, I cannot say for sure, it looks like blight kinda helps melee builds over ranged compared to monoliths. Besides that you got both the huge tank and the damage with AC+splash and should be able to do it

"
Styrkor wrote:
hi again ! what this build doesnt use "Increased Critical Damage Support" ?

I am kinda trying to solve my saved builds in the updated POB, but yes you can try to play around with crit gems. In one of my jug builds (but not the other o_O;) it seems like the crit chance gem is worth it.
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

https://pastebin.com/eq4kTLAp

used this as league starter and totally regret it, at level 65 it takes 5-10 hits to kill a rare and merc izaro normal attacks hit me for 1500 with 4 endu charges and fortify w/ 5000 armor
"
captainhector wrote:
https://pastebin.com/eq4kTLAp

used this as league starter and totally regret it, at level 65 it takes 5-10 hits to kill a rare and merc izaro normal attacks hit me for 1500 with 4 endu charges and fortify w/ 5000 armor

Sorry but I've checked in my OP:

"
How my chars looks in 3.2 at lv65: https://pastebin.com/sibPnZRE
3.5k hp, 75%+ phys mitigation with charges, 15-20k+ dps, 30k+ single target

With these stats it finishes acts deathless np and having leveled casters, bow chars, shadows, melee raiders, it is the smoothest char i had with the most painful during acts being ES casters and bow chars.

Not sure what you want to expect at 65 with a 4L, well i guess it's not a necro if you mean this, or maybe your style is more for ranged kiters which do pretty well in poe :/
Izaro for example he dies from the totem alone and jugs with minimal gear are the most lazy uberlab farmers.

Last edited by ZaeN on Sep 9, 2019, 8:56:49 PM
Currently doing a variation of this build, axe+more endurance charges, currently in SSFHC lvl 83

you can take a look, I plan to pick a life node like 10% life + 8% chaos res/ 10%life +30 life or trickery/assassination when I will have the oils and let go my current void allecation when I can craft mana leech . I'm also thinking about Rampart as I proc fortify .

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lustar/characters

I got a starjonka 92 life in the stash but I need to do the jeweler trick, I don't really know if it worth the investment vs a rare helmet with life and chaos res, also for the memes I looted an abyssus 49% damage taken at my first arcade map ...

I proc 3 power charges with ralaskesh 's boots at the start of maps/boss, I manage to keep them quite often when Vengeance procs + Q power charges on crit.
Last edited by lustar on Sep 10, 2019, 9:07:48 AM

Loved the build so far, died only for stupid things like not using flask, are these itens enough to get all content? just asking cause my pob damage and life is lower than yours(6k and 1.1mil dps), now i'm not sure if i'm calculating wrong or what, but so far no problems.

https://pastebin.com/7t9AmW0B

BTW: Reflect maps are a no go, got into a 2% one and it was insta death.
"
lustar wrote:
Currently doing a variation of this build, axe+more endurance charges, currently in SSFHC lvl 83

you can take a look, I plan to pick a life nodes or trickery/assassination when I will have the oils and let go my current void allecation when I can craft mana leech.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lustar/characters

I got a starjonka 92 life but I need off colours I'm hesitating, also for the memes I looted an abyssus 49% damage taken at my first arcade map ...

I have no experience in ssfhc, but going mainly EC totally makes sense.

If going axes because of no easy starforge that has +100hp, then also a rare armor with +life ~2k armor and possible resists/extra stats is more viable.

I dont know about damage, but considering the big buffs done in legion it should be able to farm all tiers anyway, the only thing to worry about is to not roll extreme mods on maps

"
Plaza_ wrote:

Loved the build so far, died only for stupid things like not using flask, are these itens enough to get all content? just asking cause my pob damage and life is lower than yours(6k and 1.1mil dps), now i'm not sure if i'm calculating wrong or what, but so far no problems.

https://pastebin.com/7t9AmW0B

BTW: Reflect maps are a no go, got into a 2% one and it was insta death.

That's a LOVELY sword! :thumbsup:

About POB, what i've figured out so far is that all dmg multipliers have been covered except for Close Combat and max Pride

So you have to add 59% more damage to a flask to enable close combat. In your case close combat +2 levels does 61% to be precise

Another couple things:
- Helm is missing the HS enchant
- Abyssus is still the one that gives the top damage (and can be worn np with 90% phys mitigation)
- Multistrike is not a must have anymore, it does in fact reduce the base damage compared to another gem in the same slot. You can put Inc Crit for some nasty crit chance like 85%+, or Maim for a higher base damage
- With such buffed damage from Legion a single target setup is not really needed anymore, in fact Uber Elder is done with the AC setup because Elder portals are more problematic than the bosses themselves

- You can use Vaal Ancestral Warchief for a double totem
- If you 6 link the totem, you have TWO totems dealing 800k EACH

Here is a pob with 59% more dmg on the silver flask (you can edit to 79% for best conditions), with added Starkonja and Abyssus with HS enchants, with both HS single target and AC setups, 6L Vaal warchief.
https://pastebin.com/iAzwZNuW

HS single does realistically (not maxed pride) ~3mil, ~3.3mil in best conditions (+20% from maxed pride)

AC does realistically 1.6mil shaper dps single target
During clear (Droplist Is the enemy a boss: No) it is 1.8mil x 3 hits = 5.4mil on a pack

6L totem does ~800k, if you use Vaal warchief, that's double totems = 1.6mil from totems alone x)

All of this is by keeping in mind that this build was written way prior to Legion, it was going with a measle 1mil single target and like 400k AC, now that AC does 1.5mil+ it's become totally viable as all-round setup

Last edited by ZaeN on Sep 10, 2019, 3:08:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info