[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Welcome all! Good to see it works also for you :)

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
Hello, i've added a link to the final tree and another step in the progression for the final "skeleton tree" with all clusters open. I leave it as it is, because during my own leveling, the progression is not strict, i put points based on what feels lacking, be it life, aspd, dmg:

Once all clusters are open, it is UP TO YOU on what to prioritize depending on current needs. My personal suggestion is to:
- Try to fill life as much as possible
- Damage nodes priority:
1. Attack speed
2. Damage
3. Crit

Hey, man. thank you so much for updating final and progression tree for all fans like me to this build. Just one quick question for you here. I plan to use this char heavily doing lab farm at the beginning of season. so I plan to take more endurance charge nodes in the tree when running lab. so, due to that, i think that i will take undeniable first, unflinching, then take unbreakable and unrelenting for last two labs. Do you think my plan looks reasonable? Any suggestions you may like to share? Thank you very much.

Yep it's the same order that i put in the updated progression in 3.2 and getting more charges is very feasible with unflinching
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Hey man I am really loving this build. But I have kind of hit a wall at level 64 starting maps. I am dying a ton my damage is fine and I kill things pretty quickly besides bosses. but I'm am doing a ton even with capped resistances. would appreciate if you could look at my character and help, thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/forkheals/characters
"
forkheals wrote:
Hey man I am really loving this build. But I have kind of hit a wall at level 64 starting maps. I am dying a ton my damage is fine and I kill things pretty quickly besides bosses. but I'm am doing a ton even with capped resistances. would appreciate if you could look at my character and help, thanks.

Heya! Just to clarify, in what's your /deaths and in what cases did you die exactly? I've loaded your char in pob, it looks totally fine so far as long as stats can tell. Just as a comparison, not all chars have that hp at lv65, now imagine kitava oneshots deals about 2.8k with 0 defense if i recall correctly.

Besides that, you are lv65 so you will finish act 10 soon. 14k dps is fine for early mapping. My suggestion during early mapping is to invest what chaos/alchs you have into getting highest life/res gear you can (from trade) and just level up and get life nodes (at most just complete attack speed passives from ranger area) to get at least about 4-5k hp. Life on gear is really important, skip any dmg node unless you don't care about ripping, which i find plain annoying btw so i give priority on survivability. If you rip on bosses, dont forget that portals to refill pots are an option, sometimes bosses get "hard" or have some unlucky combo of skills and it's not such a shame to portal back to refill life pots to avoid a rip
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 3, 2018, 10:36:13 PM
thanks for the reply dude. really loving this build so far cant wait to get into lab farming.
Last edited by forkheals on Mar 3, 2018, 11:24:59 PM
Is there any alternative skill we can use with this build? Heavy strike is a bit boring.
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
Is there any alternative skill we can use with this build? Heavy strike is a bit boring.

Well this build is literally built around Heavy Strike so... But you can always use Cleave, you only lose about half of DPS.
Last edited by BrutalGrizzly on Mar 4, 2018, 11:52:01 AM
brass dome + double torso armor jugg= facetank trashes
But armor is good only in combination with other additive layers, having crit immunity and armor rating that can soak at least 5K dmg(50K+ armor) you can start theorycrafting about what you can tank or not. With 5-6 endurance charge, soul of steel the determination elder jewel and fortify I don't think you even need a basalt or a granite(probably worse but can be added to the basalt) to face tank shaper slam :).

Seems logical to me getting soul of steel node and watcher's eye determination above 50K armor. It is too much value to discard, it actually multiplies your EHP by a lot, with all that reduction I'm pretty sure that chaos golem on cwdt or lvl21 selfcast would be your best ehp bet too.
Last edited by galuf on Mar 4, 2018, 1:50:59 PM
"
galuf wrote:
brass dome + double torso armor jugg= facetank trashes
But armor is good only in combination with other additive layers, having crit immunity and armor rating that can soak at least 5K dmg(50K+ armor) you can start theorycrafting about what you can tank or not. With 5-6 endurance charge, soul of steel the determination elder jewel and fortify I don't think you even need a basalt or a granite(probably worse but can be added to the basalt) to face tank shaper slam :).

Seems logical to me getting soul of steel node and watcher's eye determination above 50K armor. It is too much value to discard, it actually multiplies your EHP by a lot, with all that reduction I'm pretty sure that chaos golem on cwdt or lvl21 selfcast would be your best ehp bet too.

Havent seen in op's tree Soul of steel node, you think its better? Do u have another for this setup tree?
Also for Watcher's Eye only good option is % additional phys reduction?
"
forkheals wrote:

http://prntscr.com/imsd78
why u took here str? U can refund for HP nodes on scion tree
Hey I have another question I have upped my survivability by a ton, but I feel my damage is lacking a bit now. I am wondering how you get such high attack speed. mine is pretty slow. here is my profile again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info