[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

I downloaded your POB link to the 3.2 version of this build.

Using Ancestral Protector instead of Ancestral warchief increased the HS damage. It also has higher damage for the totem itself, and has greater range on its attacks. The downside to using this totem is that it doesn't have any aoe splash on its attacks.

I just thought I would throw it out there, maybe you'll want to give it a try.
"
galuf wrote:
brass dome + double torso armor jugg= facetank trashes
But armor is good only in combination with other additive layers, having crit immunity and armor rating that can soak at least 5K dmg(50K+ armor) you can start theorycrafting about what you can tank or not. With 5-6 endurance charge, soul of steel the determination elder jewel and fortify I don't think you even need a basalt or a granite(probably worse but can be added to the basalt) to face tank shaper slam :).

Seems logical to me getting soul of steel node and watcher's eye determination above 50K armor. It is too much value to discard, it actually multiplies your EHP by a lot, with all that reduction I'm pretty sure that chaos golem on cwdt or lvl21 selfcast would be your best ehp bet too.

Hmm not sure what are you saying, if you're pointing out about dome strenght, well yes the original build in 3.1 was entirely about dome with 60k armor + crit immunity :o

Now in 3.2 choices are wider because with end charges in the build (which previously weren't there) you can reach 90% phys mitigation without dome
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
"
forkheals wrote:
Hey I have another question I have upped my survivability by a ton, but I feel my damage is lacking a bit now. I am wondering how you get such high attack speed. mine is pretty slow. here is my profile again

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/forkheals/characters

Just get levels and gear man, no rush, the big damage comes when all is there.

That's a build that does like 600k with kondo/doomsower, a 1c weapon.. :)
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 4, 2018, 4:49:22 PM
I have few questions:

1. What do u think guys of using Kaom's roots and switching Unstopabble to Unrelenting or Unyielding?
2. Pantheon Arakaali? How do we trigger than Arachnoxia? And which one the second pantheon?
3. This build have kinda low crit-chance... i didnt took Disemboweling yet and didnt switched to Diamond rings, but atm 13% crit chance kinda meh. Any suggestions? Char on my profile: IzaroGang.
4. Why dont we use immortal call? Havent seen it on 1st page.
1st uber, 1st enchant
blessed by rng :)
"
omgree wrote:
1st uber, 1st enchant
blessed by rng :)

Damn man. congrats.
"
omgree wrote:

1. What do u think guys of using Kaom's roots and switching Unstopabble to Unrelenting or Unyielding?
4. Why dont we use immortal call? Havent seen it on 1st page.

Disclaimer since the answer is more personal opinion, but I think at the end of the day losing the slots might be a bigger ask than the survivability provided by the life and extra panth points, although I think it's a similar penalty to using a Kaom's Heart instead of Brass Dome or Belly.

Also, Immortal Call is listed under the gems setup section, between the Leveling progression and Early Mapping Gear sections
Thank you man started it 3 days ago and i love it it's only the beginning but once you reach your first weapon it works like a charm
ZaeN, having a few of questions here regarding upgrading the build and my gear for faster lab farming.

1. do you think if the Perseverance belt is a good choice for this build? I currently own one, and I'm heavily farming lab right now. not sure if i should sell it and wear some other rare life/resis belt, and use currency for other parts upgrade.

2. About rare body armor, what do we look for in 3.2? I mean, still like 2000+ armor or around 1500+ armor with life and resis is better? So far, my max end charge is 6.

3. can you give me some idea how much life regen + life leech we are aiming to for safe lab farming here, please? Can you check my char and see if i should respec those life regen nodes (in the area b/t Marauder and Templar) for other nodes please?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TxE4GL3k/characters (CharName: TkjtEz_GSwordMH)

Thank you very much.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Mar 5, 2018, 10:18:03 AM
Just a thought, would it better to replace maim support with bloodlust support since we can proc bleeding through totem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info