[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Added plans for 3.2, will try it out on the current jug as soon as the patch hits

"
The new Jut ascendancies totally unlocks the build, which was very strict previously.
My main two points for 3.2 are:
- See how the regen works out, if it feels good I'll keep the Double Armor point, drop the phys leech cluster, reroute the tree and make it cookie-cutter. This way it gets 20-25% increases in dmg
- See how the new Endurance Charges uptime works out. It should be totally fine to keep them 99% up, in this case I'll add Enduring Cry (as emergency butan), change Brassdome for Belly/Kaom to gain up to 8k and more life. This will finally solve issues vs Ele dmg

This is the draft pob, 8k hp 1mil Shaper dps compared to current 6.5k hp 800k dps. A ~25% increase in damage and life, looks good on paper!!
https://pastebin.com/v3HVqBA2
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 1, 2018, 3:01:18 AM
"
ZaeN wrote:
Added plans for 3.2, will try it out on the current jug as soon as the patch hits

"
The new Jut ascendancies totally unlocks the build, which was very strict previously.
- See how the regen works out, if it feels good I'll keep the Double Armor point, drop the phys leech cluster, reroute the tree and make it cookie-cutter. This way it gets 20-25% increases in dmg
- See how the new Endurance Charges uptime works out. It should be totally fine to keep them 99% up, in this case I'll add Enduring Cry (as emergency butan), change Brassdome for Belly/Kaom to gain up to 8k and more life. This will finally solve issues vs Ele dmg

This is the draft pob, 8k hp 1mil Shaper dps compared to current 6.5k hp 800k dps. A ~25% increase in damage and life, looks good on paper!!

So, how to start for now? Because don't want to reroll after)
Possible to use the new tectonic strike gem for map clearing and heavy strike for bossing?
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:

"

So, how to start for now? Because don't want to reroll after)

That's another update to the guide that i have on queue. Have to really test before i put it entirely.

I will update the progression for the new tree, but definitely the progression tree is easier:

Two main beelines, one in marauder one in duelist that continues to ranger.

Start racing to duelist for jewels and the "no move penalty from armor"

Then open beeline to marauder, and after this open beeline to ranger swords

Once pathing is done as usual close life nodes first then -> close dmg nodes -> close crit nodes

Regarding chests, yea it's a bit of a mistery because this is not cheap stuff (you can still farm t11-12s with starter mapping gear btw).

Definitely now 6L brassdome won't be done anymore. Maybe use dome as transitional or don't use at all and use a 2k +100 life chest to have as backup 5L while obtaining and linking Starforge. Only after this get kaom (& eventually sell dome). So basically in my plan there is a change which is obtaining starforge & linking it before kaom.

But i really must see how end charges uptime is before including final changes to build.
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

"
Psycomantje wrote:
Possible to use the new tectonic strike gem for map clearing and heavy strike for bossing?

Starforge cannot deal ele dmg!! But you can use it on Doomsower/Kondo while leveling before Starforge I dunno. At this point for Tectonic i would advise trying a different build/weapon, like crit hegemony or RT disfavour

"
ZaeN wrote:
That's another update to the guide that i have on queue. Have to really test before i put it entirely.

Thanks! I am looking forward to your updates. I was planning to roll your Build at the End of last League but unfortunately didnt find the time to do so.

THIS TIME around i will start with your Build so that cant happen again! :)

Hopefully u have as much fun tinkering on it as i will have playing it.

kudos
"

What would you recommend to make this build level 88. Tends to be about what a lab runner may leave it at.
Last edited by isaactheellimist on Mar 1, 2018, 11:08:55 PM
Lots of conflicting info from last patch and the current patch, pretty overwhelming at first glance. Not sure what to follow, or whats what.

Overall I'm gonna try to run this as a league starter and just build it up as I progress money wise, pretty good set up! Just needs some trimming up for no longer relevant information or clear distinguishing between patches.
"
sxowe wrote:
Lots of conflicting info from last patch and the current patch, pretty overwhelming at first glance. Not sure what to follow, or whats what.

Overall I'm gonna try to run this as a league starter and just build it up as I progress money wise, pretty good set up! Just needs some trimming up for no longer relevant information or clear distinguishing between patches.

Hi, the only update in priority is the tree progression (edit: just added the baseline), the newest is ofc the suggested one. The new tree is posted and is more simple, just two lines to follow

About items don't worry there's time to update before anyone manages to get budget for a dome or kaom :p

Last edited by ZaeN on Mar 2, 2018, 4:20:53 AM
I just got lucky and 6-linked a brass i found long ago in standard with ~100 fusings
Bought a 6l Starforge and are now preparing for the skill reset and new patch.

A quick thing i wanted to ask.
Do you also intend to chance the skilltree significatly after the patch came out?
Or is it mostly the ascendacy which get changed around for maximum use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info