[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

I'd like to make this build but unyielding seems to be pretty op with some extra endurance charges. With this build this node is totally useless and unstoppable just doesn't seem to pay off since you can wear kaom's roots. Also ruthless gem instead of maim with unyielding would make some great stun values there with skills like earthquake or sunder. At this point I can't decide there are so many options lel.

Edit: Forget what I said. Jugg is gonna be hella op with new tectonic slam, prolly the only way to go with unyielding atm.
Last edited by PWL on Feb 28, 2018, 1:13:50 AM
"
Would it be possible switch to tectonic slam for maps on this build? I would like to use this build as a league starter but its my first time as Jugg so I'm a little unsure on how to adjust to the 3.2 changes

SF cannot deal ele dmg, TS should look good with hegemony (staff node gives ECs), but then it also loses a lot of life from SF, and also it's better off with full end charges investment. You can keep more or less the same concept of the tree, but I would go hegemony staff, get at least +2 ec and use kaom or belly.
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Feb 28, 2018, 5:19:54 AM
Sorry, I don't read all 20+ pages of comments, but have a question and some ideas:
1. If we pick Blood Magic and wear Essence Worm for determination, we can reach much more hp without loosing defence. On shaper/guards our curse have 80% penalty, so I think, if we oneshot trash and mostly don't take advantage from curse on boses, so we can drop Vulnerability due to improve surviving.
New jugg well use end charges anyway, because we must take Unflicting, so for my calcualtion, with Kaom, BM and 3 rnd chrarges we will hae 28k armour, 88% phys dmg reductuion and 7.8k HP (so imho much better than 5.8k from current char)

2. What about Oskarm? I think it very nice.. I've been load your current charter to PoB, change curse and gloves, enable power charges and get 90k increasing dps. Also, if we apply previous changes, we will have free curse, because it don't reservate hp/mana. And in additional, we don't need intelligence because we don't have a blasphemy
Last edited by smdom on Feb 28, 2018, 6:43:26 AM
"
smdom wrote:
Sorry, I don't read all 20+ pages of comments, but have a question and some ideas:
1. If we pick Blood Magic and wear Essence Worm for determination, we can reach much more hp without loosing defence. On shaper/guards our curse have 80% penalty, so I think, if we oneshot trash and mostly don't take advantage from curse on boses, so we can drop Vulnerability due to improve surviving.
New jugg well use end charges anyway, because we must take Unflicting, so for my calcualtion, with Kaom, BM and 3 rnd chrarges we will hae 28k armour, 88% phys dmg reductuion and 7.8k HP (so imho much better than 5.8k from current char)

2. What about Oskarm? I think it very nice.. I've been load your current charter to PoB, change curse and gloves, enable power charges and get 90k increasing dps. Also, if we apply previous changes, we will have free curse, because it don't reservate hp/mana. And in additional, we don't need intelligence because we don't have a blasphemy

Hey, man, your idea sounds really tempting. Do you mind sharing PoB with your modifications please? Thank you.
"
smdom wrote:

Yep somebody in the thread tried Vuln Impresence + Essence Worm, it's an option.

I'm looking at all the combos in PoB since I saw the announcement. Actually the "buff" didn't really add that much damage, it's kind of a reshuffling of mods but few things have been really added when you look closely :D

Oskarm becomes good only if you're into stacking a lot into accuracy (and now STR), like 20-50k, while this one reaches 7-9k. It's a valid choice for a bowternug with iron grip, obscurantis and a shitton of STR stacking, I may make one later in the league for fun instead of the raider, but i've got also a chieftain in queue so let's see :)

Concerning the build, I'm more leaning towards leaving most of the items as they are, just switch dome for kaom and make a cookie cutter tree, I prefer to keep as many rares and use as few uniques as possible

The tree i made already gives better damage in 3.1 but loses a leech cluster.

My concern is the phys mitigation when charges and lion flask are down while wearing the Kaom chest and the Abyssus. I need to see how the new regen and end charges generation turns out,

If its stable in 3.2, I'll just change dome for kaom because dome is overkill.

Here is how it should look at 97 https://pastebin.com/M8JC1Ea1

It has Kaom, 8k hp and 1mil shaper dps. Just remove some dps (2handed cluster in duelist area) for an achievable lv94

It does more damage with good amu, vaal haste and tri/quad mod jewel, and it has more hp with abyss jewel inserted in the belt. But let's keep it simple
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

Last edited by ZaeN on Feb 28, 2018, 12:13:31 PM
hey first of thx for the guide this is (depending on patch notes) most likely my starter....

a question: are kaoms root a possible boots option to free 1 ascendency slot?

i also found out that 2x ahns might+pacifism jewel are a good option before starforge (its only like 15-20% less dmg), ofc you have to respec 2h nodes into dualwield and cant run more then 3/4 link ancestral protector.... but might still be a good option for league start

Last edited by Asura2468 on Feb 28, 2018, 1:18:01 PM
What do you guys think about tidebreaker for weapon( 2h mace) :

Wiki
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Endurance Charge on Melee Stun
Adds (60-70) to (300-350) Physical Damage
+40 to Intelligence
10% increased Physical Damage per Endurance Charge
(20-30)% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold with this Weapon
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
smdom wrote:

My concern is the phys mitigation when charges and lion flask are down while wearing the Kaom chest and the Abyssus. I need to see how the new regen and end charges generation turns out,

Dropping dome means a big drop in armour and losing the protection against critical hits. So when the charges and flasks are down wont that leave us open to get one shot or nearly one shot by heavy critical hits? ontop of that we would lose a complete 6 link too. I'm not sure the added life of kaom would be enough to justify that
"
Asura2468 wrote:
hey first of thx for the guide this is (depending on patch notes) most likely my starter....

a question: are kaoms root a possible boots option to free 1 ascendency slot?

i also found out that 2x ahns might+pacifism jewel are a good option before starforge (its only like 15-20% less dmg), ofc you have to respec 2h nodes into dualwield and cant run more then 3/4 link ancestral protector.... but might still be a good option for league start

You got to measure the gains and losses, your choice. Roots give good armor and a more hp than unique chests (lol), you free up another node. On the other hand 0 move speed is very bad on 2handers, and you lose 4 sockets. I see however that they made the right thing to put all together in one ascendancy point.

Double Ahns have the opposite issue, move skills are slowed down. I didn't explore that area however (only theorycrafted it), it has synergy with accuracy stacking

Last edited by ZaeN on Feb 28, 2018, 2:29:49 PM
"
Snailzzz wrote:
What do you guys think about tidebreaker for weapon( 2h mace) :

Wiki
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Endurance Charge on Melee Stun
Adds (60-70) to (300-350) Physical Damage
+40 to Intelligence
10% increased Physical Damage per Endurance Charge
(20-30)% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold with this Weapon

Personally I find maces really underwhelming. Starforge and Disfavour are one tier above (rare endboss drops)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info