[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

I think this build isn't all conten viable. With my PoB that I posted post ago I can't even kill the big boss on simalacrum. Vaal molten shell is gives survi for about 5 seconds but dmg isn't enough to kill it. I don't know if this have some impact but my chaos resist is -60% ( I doubt it matters)
Thanks again, awesome build, fast, crushing and resistant to almost everything. I'm just finishing the story with weak items, and it is great. best build i've ever played.
"
tech19956 wrote:
I think this build isn't all conten viable. With my PoB that I posted post ago I can't even kill the big boss on simalacrum. Vaal molten shell is gives survi for about 5 seconds but dmg isn't enough to kill it. I don't know if this have some impact but my chaos resist is -60% ( I doubt it matters)

not to be insisting but you still have 50% fire res.

also chaos res needs to be 0 at least, kosis has chaos dmg i think and lots of people like to get 75% chaos res to be more safe from kosis & sirus

you gotta work on improving any char more than lv89 and non minmaxed gear

if you are impatient and want something braindead theres always those league fotm behind the corner, herald guardian and VD spellsliner necro are my suggestion for this league
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 20, 2020, 6:40:23 AM
I know, i changed some craft after I sent PoB. My fire res is at 75, i only need to improve chaos res and then check. Btw how do you deal with biggest simalacrum boss that have plenty of hp and hits for 80% hp ?
"
tech19956 wrote:
I know, i changed some craft after I sent PoB. My fire res is at 75, i only need to improve chaos res and then check. Btw how do you deal with biggest simalacrum boss that have plenty of hp and hits for 80% hp ?

Don't feel too bad about Simulacrum it is designed to challenge every build, kosis rips many of my chars this league it can rip even those op builds and they play it carefully if you encounter him with the wrong mods (it is very rng since the mods are random every wave).

Anyway kosis has some mechanics and uses a set of skills, personally i think it is crap design because i saw that block > kosis, so if you get like multiple % as extra dmg and meet kosis it is pretty much a wipe by autoattacks with non block chars
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 20, 2020, 9:17:34 AM
what can i use instead of banner? i really dont like using banners since i dont have the mtx to hide it and looks like crap do i really need to stick with it or can i change it for something else?
is this build hardcore viable?
Want to say thanks for the guide. I have him one on ps4 at level 85. My first character (PC cant run the game well)

Hi,

May i ask why we have invested in Brutal Blade? Isnt that more for Dual wield?

Would it be better if we take that Lower half of that Cluster till Fatal Blade, and use the other points for either Wrecking Ball or Executioner?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
I managed to kill Sirus (lvl 0) for the first time ever thanks to this build!

In the OP you talk about using Leap Slam + blood magic + faster attacks + fortify or dash + second wind but I confused on which one is better, I am also not sure what fortify provides there since we have it on the weapon as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info