[3.x][Super Heavy Heavy Strike] 2H HS Jug - All Content

Got my hands on the saviour with good results on my slayer. I may get it on the jug in std since it translates into 1.5x starforge dmg.

Fun fact: on HS jug it doesn't work with paradoxica (at least in POB) and needs a normal pdps rare sword, because we are already doing 72%+ double damage :D

With saviour + POb's template 350pdps foil:

Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?
Hello, I wanted to ask what sets of games to use on the terminus. What to clean and what to bosses. And is it better to have a totem in the 6th link or a heavy strike a second time?
Hello, im trying this build for the first time. Going with advices I managed to have 700k dps. Not so much. Idk what to improve since i am carrying endgame build (I guess). Here's my PoB. I appreciate any advices :P
https://pastebin.com/NufkvxUN
"
DybskiEsdwa wrote:
Hello, I wanted to ask what sets of games to use on the terminus. What to clean and what to bosses. And is it better to have a totem in the 6th link or a heavy strike a second time?

Same stuff, you can even go flicker on terminus, some people played with with flicker 6L terminus (+ blood rage) on weapon switch with SF for single bashing for the entire league in the past

"
tech19956 wrote:
Hello, im trying this build for the first time. Going with advices I managed to have 700k dps. Not so much. Idk what to improve since i am carrying endgame build (I guess). Here's my PoB. I appreciate any advices :P

Use the community fork linked in the OP that calcs everything impale included, you have 1.5mil AC splash on trash and 2.5mil single target on shaper :)

Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

"
ZaeN wrote:
"
DybskiEsdwa wrote:

Same stuff, you can even go flicker on terminus, some people played with with flicker 6L terminus (+ blood rage) on weapon switch with SF for single bashing for the entire league in the past

"
tech19956 wrote:

Use the community fork linked in the OP that calcs everything impale included, you have 1.5mil AC splash on trash and 2.5mil single target on shaper :)

How can I improve survability? The problem is I die on bosses
"
tech19956 wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
DybskiEsdwa wrote:

"
tech19956 wrote:

How can I improve survability? The problem is I die on bosses

Which bosses? This build is on the tanky side but not cheesy facetank all, pure oneshots you need to play accordingly by dodging them to be on the safe side (example all slow slams and bursts like veritania ice ball spam thing)

Btw i dont know if you changed something, but you have 50% fire res if i import your jug in pob so you may need to check if all res are correct ingame, if it's 50% for real and didnt notice then maybe you're getting blasted by fire

Last edited by ZaeN on Apr 19, 2020, 10:24:05 AM
i meant gems configuration which for map cleaning and which for bosses ?? The Impale heave strike option is good in both cases
change something ??? , under construction no cluster jewel with phys pen. sorry for my weak English.
"
DybskiEsdwa wrote:
i meant gems configuration which for map cleaning and which for bosses ?? The Impale heave strike option is good in both cases
change something ??? , under construction no cluster jewel with phys pen. sorry for my weak English.

Yes impale stays for convenience

For Map clearing
HS - Ancestral Call - Splash
Brutality - Fortify - Impale

For Boss killing Single Target 5L/6L
HS - Brutality - Fortify - Impale - Multistrike - Melee Phys Dmg

(basically on single target remove: AC - splash, insert: multistrike - melee phys dmg

"
ZaeN wrote:
"
DybskiEsdwa wrote:

For Map clearing

(basically on single target remove: AC - splash, insert: multistrike - melee phys dmg

Thanks for the quick answer, I have one more question, what to use on an amulet instead of static blows, I do not have a starforge yet, only terminus 6 link and belly of the beast 4link armor :(.
Last edited by DybskiEsdwa on Apr 19, 2020, 4:28:55 PM
"
DybskiEsdwa wrote:
"
ZaeN wrote:
"
DybskiEsdwa wrote:

For Map clearing

Thanks for the quick answer, I have one more question, what to use on an amulet instead of static blows, I do not have a starforge yet, only terminus 6 link and belly of the beast 4link armor :(.

I think the cheapest one is path of the warrior 3x amber for some phys dmg phys pen and some str

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info